Gary Brewer

Discussion in 'Kenpo' started by DAnjo, Oct 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Spooky

Lord Spooky Banned Banned

I have a bad feeling about this.

Have to say it can't be that hard to give your training history, no matter what art you study. The only people who evade questions such as this are the frauds, trolls and others who are lets say economical with the truth.

I’ve said a few times if you have nothing to hide then there shouldn't be a problem with answering a few simple questions about your history.

The very fact that someone has created a thread to ask you these questions indicates that you have yet to address any enquiries the members here have made.

If as you say you had answered them then this thread wouldn’t be here. Also if you have then what is the harm in pointing us in the direction of the threads where you have given the information?

2. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

pacificshore

If you want to play games, there is video games section in this forum. I suggest you preview it to see if there is anything of interest. As for the issue of being BANNED from this forum, it may not be out of the realm of possibilities. So try your best to behave! If you do not wish to respond to the question put forth, then don't reply to it or just say something short and sweet like....."not interested"

Gary

3. KenpoDavid

KenpoDavid Working Title

What some of you may not realize is that Gary (BGile), Dan (Danjo) and John (John Bishop) have a long history, or more accurately an extended on-going discussion, about certain aspects of Kempo history. Aspects that are so esoteric and convoluted that it is hard for me to even tell what exactly they are arguing about sometimes. And so over time they have discovered certain chinks in their opponent's armor and post to try to expose those, so that may explain why what seems like an innocent question is answered with obfuscation. You'd have to read 4 different web sites over 3 years to get the whole picture...

John is a prominent leader in one organization, Gary has some old connections to leaders of others - so they both try to be diplomatic or at least vague (Gary seems to prefer the latter LOL) whereas Dan does not have that responsibility and so feels free to lob grenades hahaha

:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

4. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

Unfortunately......

This thread is not going to amount to anything :bang:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.