Gary Brewer

Discussion in 'Kenpo' started by DAnjo, Oct 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DAnjo

DAnjo Valued Member

Gary,

I've decided to try and give you a fair shake. You tell us that you have had a lot more training than your rank would indicate. Okay. I think that people would take you a lot more seriously if you would specifically break down your training for us. Specifically: Who have you trained with? When did you train with them? and For how long did you train with them? I mean actual live training Gary.

2. saru1968

saru1968 New Member

My training is posted in the introductions thread of the Ninjutsu section.

3. DAnjo

DAnjo Valued Member

If your name is also Gary Brewer, then I was referring to BGile.

4. saru1968

saru1968 New Member

ok no problem, you mean there are two of us....!!

must look this guy up..

:)

5. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

Boy I am impressed

Dan I want to thank you for your thoughts.

I have been in training since a mere youth by many, plus, me, myself and I.

I have more years in training then I have fingers and toes.

I went with this once before, so I will pass. If you want to talk to one of my Sensei's call him at ElK Grove Martial Arts and speak to Pat Kelly. He is in the phone book, or If you want his number I'll be glad to give it to you. But Danjo there is no point, when I tried to hook you up with Hanshi you did not do it. LOL.

You are interesting to say the least. LOL Thank's for your interest but I am not playing any more of the games, I told you that the other day in another post, No Mas, Nada...

Regards, Gary

:woo:

6. SifuJason

SifuJason Valued Member

Gary,

having seen many of the recent debates on the boards involving your views, I am also interested in the history of your training. Can you link to the post with a concise explanation please, as you said you have already provided one.

7. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

Sifu,

If I put it in a post you should be able to find it. I am not going there anymore.
    I just recently posted in the Will Tracy article, go there for starters.

Regards,
    Gary

8. SifuJason

SifuJason Valued Member

Hey Gary,

I read that post and a few others, and unfortunately the picture is rather unclear, not concise, and not really specific. I am looking more for:

"I studied with Bob in the art of Whoop Fu for 2 years, from 1876-1878 in California" as an entry, with a full list of what you have done. Personally, I think everyone involved in serious debates should post their experience to provide a context to your ideas.

9. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

Sifu I have done it many times and if you are that interested you can find it easy.
    But I am sick of the BS, so put a sock in it.

Gary

10. DAnjo

DAnjo Valued Member

Gary, the request is reasonable. If you are speaking from a position of ethos, then you should tell us what your history is. You are always very vague. You say things like, "I was with John Leoning" etc. and do not give us specifics of exactly when, and how long and whether you were actually trained by Leoning or one of his lower ranked students etc. So please, for the sake of clarity, tell us of your experience in one concise post so that we can move past this.

11. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

Danjo,

I will tell you one more time as I did Sifu, I am sorry if that is the way you want to go but it is bs.
    Go play in another sand box with the usual stuff there and if you want to think ganging, is the way I will gladly go over to Kajukenpo and discuss it so your fiefdom leader can ban me.

But put a sock in it and give it up Dan the moderator has mentioned about the bickering and such, you are just playing games. Give it up and then it will go by I have no desire to know your back ground it won't impress me any more even if it was worthy.

You are who you are by your post's similar to others, simple really, I am who I am by mine and my Profile. Reasonable is not something you understand in my opinion.
    Do what your leader did, put me there. Then you won't have to read my post's, simple if I deserve your contempt, no problem.

Now you drove another and got yourself suspended and him also go home and play with your toys there.
    Shawn Bailey told you about himself and you mimick him. LOL..

No reason to go there if we ever meet we can talk about it. Until then.

No Mas... So stop will you, thanks.

Funny:
    I actually did less then you are and got banned on other sites by people who wanted me gone. I am not sure how you are still around here actually with the disregard for what the mod mentioned.

PS:
    Are you at home? Or are you on the taxpayer time at work and have nothing better to do then argue this silly stuff that us old folks enjoy so much???
    Keeps the blood pressure up so we can move around the rest of the day..LOL

Gary
    :woo:

Last edited: Oct 31, 2006
  12. DAnjo

DAnjo Valued Member

Gary, I'm sure that your history is nothing to be ashamed of. Come on and share man. These sites are for sharing info, so why are you so shy Gary?

13. dianhsuhe

dianhsuhe Co-Founder: Glow-Do

hmmm

BGile- You typed a pretty long post about nothing to avoid typing a short one about your training history....

I can't say I care very much either way but I thought it was a bit peculiar.

14. kempojosh

kempojosh Valued Member

i haven't followed up on the forum in awile, but does this guy deserve a hard time?

15. KempoFist

KempoFist Attention Whore

He's been arguing with alot of people about a bunch of things. I find his posts somewhat hard to follow and lacking strong central points, but I couldn't really care less about his training.

I think the issue was a) him comparing his martial art accomplishments as being somewhat on par with Professor John Bishop's and b) lots of allusions to training with reputable people and places with no hard facts

Personally I'd rather fight someone than bicker with them online, but hey that's me :D

16. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

Kempo and other

My allusions are about our life styles and our accomplishments in our life.
    We are both old dogs and have been down the same roads not at exactly the same time, I believe I am older then John. John is good, and so is Danjo. But so am I...
    I would stack my chips on the table with most out there but I am not one to want that. Until I was attacked and tried to make the goat I was easy, but no mas. If you meet me you would know exactly where I am coming from and who I am.

My statement's you can take to the bank, simple. One is a clone the other is getting his com.up.pance. He has been running the mouth (keyboard) to long and way to slick, so it is his time in the barrel.

They want a taste of me, so I am here to oblige, at least neither has the ability so far to get me banned. But I would not put it past them. They have run into someone who is very knowledgable and tired of the BS...

The ones I am arguing with are bullies, simple. If you happen to disagree, they whine and cry and do everything, but discuss the issue, they beat around the bush and when I do it, they cry. LOL

They both know my history, we have been down this road many times and many boards. BULLIES need to be faced.

Gary

17. SifuJason

SifuJason Valued Member

Gary,

"They" (I assume you mean Danjo and Prof. Bishop) don't seem to know your qualifications, and neither do others on these boards. You claim a great level of skill and knowledge, but your references are vague as are your qualifications. I have yet to see you give a succinct, cogent explanation of a position in a scholarly manner. If you want to stand up to bullies, you have to put yourself out there, fully and without ambiguity to hide yourself.

18. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

Jason you must be new to this game of BS and infighting.

BGile is me, so is GAB and so is my name,
    welcome to this board and the game. ;)

Gary

19. saru1968

saru1968 New Member

Just out of interest why is it so difficult to detail your training history?

Seems like a straightforward question to me.

20. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

If you want to play games, there is video games section in this forum. I suggest you preview it to see if there is anything of interest. As for the issue of being BANNED from this forum, it may not be out of the realm of possibilities. So try your best to behave! If you do not wish to respond to the question put forth, then don't reply to it or just say something short and sweet like....."not interested" :bang:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.