Gap year kungfu

Discussion in 'Kung Fu' started by rojier, Apr 30, 2004.

1. rojier

rojier New Member

Yo I know I have written this before but no answered in the forum...

Yo I'm going on a gap year and I have 4 months free, I'm looking for an authentic hardcore kungfu school I can go to in China and train all day everyday, (one of those 5 in the morning to 9 places), I'm looking for a style like Northern shaolin that incorporates a lot of high kicks. Can anyone help????? p.s (i don't speak madarin either )

2. Dragonfist

Dragonfist New Member

3. rojier

rojier New Member

thx anymore??

4. Dragonfist

Dragonfist New Member

sorry, i don't know anymore. just found it by accident. So did you go check it out?

5. jroe52

jroe52 Valued Member

william cheung from australia might still teach a wing chun course like this. he is the grandmaster of his lineage, it would be an awesome experience if one was so lucky.

6. never

never Registered Hero

I would love for this kind of oppertunity. Oh well, theres always the future. :)

7. rojier

rojier New Member

Yeah

That site is alright, it's not the style I wanna learn tho. It is a bit touristy but anyway, I checked out www.shaolins.com which seems alright also I'm looking into a really cheap school north of hong kong

8. lukerolls

lukerolls New Member

Shaolin Kung Fu School

I know just the school: have a look at www.shaolinskungfu.com - comes highly recommended.

9. thenosebleedkid

thenosebleedkid Valued Member

10. forever young

forever young Valued Member

holy thread necro batman!!!!! This Question was asked in 2004 people ......TWO THOUSAND AND FOUR!!!!!!!!!

11. liero

liero Valued Member

So I wonder how the gap year went ;)

12. shaolinhao

shaolinhao New Member

Mod Note (post advertising school deleted.) Nope. Sorry. but using/ necro'ing a thread last posted on 10 years ago, with your first post, to try to get free advertising for your school is not in accordance with our Terms of Service. You can find our Terms of service by clinking on the terms and rules button on the bottom right hand corner of every page.

If you want to advertise your school, please contact list owner Mitch for our advertising rates. Basically, if MAP is used to promote your endeavor, we want you to help with the costs of keeping MAP running.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2019