funnies

Discussion in 'Kung Fu' started by Black Armor, Jan 26, 2004.

1. Black Armor

Black Armor I want your centerline!

anyone have anything funny about a fight? Share it.

When I was about 12yrs old, I was very, very chubby... I grew up in some projects near downtown sacramento. It wasn't a surprise if you were getting into a scuffle with a kid you were best friends the day before, and then the next day after the scuffle.. your best friends again.. (I miss being a kid)

anyways, I got into a fight with this kid and we were going at it... kid style. note:A few days prior, I had a nasty long scratch on my fatt stomach from trying to climb my big azz over a fence.., me and this kid are fighting and I throw a wild right hook, he ducks under and upper cuts me in my stomach.. when he did that, it broke the scab from the awful scratch I previously got...
    I started screaming "my cut, my cut"... the crowd broke loose in laughter.. I was so embarrassed, I went home and grabbed my broom stick with the nail in it... they were all in for it.
    Turned out, they were all laughing because they thought I was screaming "my gut, my gut"

They all lived to regret laughing at my chubby stomach! j/k

2. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

I was watching a "black belt" once in college trying to impress some girls and he did a really high front rising kick and hit his nose on his knee, smashed his nose all over the place....

3. Guerilla Fists

Guerilla Fists New Member

I was supposed to fight this guy back when I was a junior just about to be a senior. He was a senior just about to graduate. I think it started because I stole the last burrito from him in the lunch line or maybe because I was in the "senior line" or something stupid. But I called him out to the park near my folk's house. When I got there everyone and their momma was already there. He pussed out. Then his friend tried to step and pussed out. Then HIS OTHER friend who didn't even go to our school came up. I knocked his azz out cold and bent over backwards on this bench. So his feet were still on the ground but he was knocked out bent over backwards on this park bench, and his head was resting right where everyone sits. His fingers were barely scrapping the concrete. It made me laugh just picturing how he got knocked out. First everyone was like "oooooooooooh" but then they all laughed because he looked so awkward.

4. Shou Tu

Shou Tu New Member

I was in the sixth grade and this kid kept wanting to fight me all the time. well for some reason i was fixated on the bruce lee movies. So in my great way of thinking i could mimic him i thought in my head about a movie he did where he just bounced circles around a guy and well made him dizzy then beat him down.

I tried that and i was wondering why he wasnt getting dizzy and i was, i eventually threw up from becoming dizzy and lost the fight to him by default.

Salute,

5. shifu tiger

shifu tiger enter my circle of death

that's the funniest one yet blue!! lol!!! the others were kool too. i liked 8's story! unbelievable! u beat yourself!

6. Shou Tu

Shou Tu New Member

Yeah im not to fond of that one cause the kid didnt take my humiliation as a win. For some reason he came back again the next week cornered me at the park.

here is that damn Bruce Lee Fixation. he pushes me and something in my head keeps telling me watch his feet, watch his feet he has fast feet, somewhere some voice should have told me "DUM AZZ he isnt a martial artist he is a street fighter". Yeah well thats what i get for being a kid watching bruce lee movies. kid blasted me across the nose then bent me over and beat the hell out of my back with punches till i quit. Lets just say that right after that I was in Shou Shu.

Salute,

7. Guerilla Fists

This isn't really that funny, not in the traditional sense anyway. I was at Mckinley Park in the summertime with a friend whom I've known since the first grade, we still hang out. We were playing with supersoakers running around squirting each other and using the wooden park like a guerilla warfare scenario. Well I was running under the bridge and this girl spits on me! I was like, what the hell? You spit on me? And I let it go. But she did it again later. And I squirted her boobs with my supersoaker. Then I felt a sharp pain in my back. Turn out her brother or something threw a rock at my back. When I turned around he threw another one and gave me a bloody nose. I was ****ed to say that least. So I chased this guy, who was considerably bigger and faster maybe stronger, around the wooden park, literally around the perimeter, about one and half times. We passed this older lady who I thought was his sister or mom or something and she said, "are you having fun with your friends bob" whatever his name was oblivious to the fact we were engaged in life and death combat. Mortal Combat if you will. I finally caught him by the shirt when we caught up to these two lion things near a wooden castle structure. He spun around to punch me but I grabbed him and flipped him Judo style onto the lion and when he rolled off I repeatedly kicked him in the throat, face, back, and groin-repeatedly mind you. Then the lady who encouraged us earlier came over and pulled me off. It wasn't the boy and girl's mom, sister, cousin, or otherwise family member. It was their group home counselor, and the kid was retarded. That's right, I beat up a mentally disabled kid. Not only that, but a kid from a group home. I felt like such a bast ard. And btw, this was last week....
    Well actually I was in the fourth or fifth grade. It's funny in the "Oh my god you're going to hell" kind of way.
    Live and let die I suppose.
    Repenting,

8. Shaolin Dragon

Shaolin Dragon Born again martial artist

Myself and a fellow practitioner of my style had a minor disagreement after a particularly heavy night out, which culminated in him trying to throttle me and me trying to gouge his eye out. And this with close to twenty years MA experience between us... beer does nothing for your technique:D

9. clutchdoctor

clutchdoctor Tae Kwon Do Do

ouch, that seems to hurt. i don't have any real fight scenarios, but i have a couple of things where it has a funny ending. i was in my spanish class (sophmore year) and this guy who i dislike, and hates me, was picking on one of my friends. My friend is...small...really small, so i did the right thing and told him to leave my friend alone. He walked over to me all bad monkey thinking i was going to back down and we started arguing. eventually he pushed me, and i responded to his push by not moving a centimeter (i'm like six foot tall and at that time like three hundred pounds) and then i pushed him into a couple of desks. after that he walked away saying "you better watch it i'm gonna kick you @$$ you better watch it." than like five min. later with "man i whipped you". i decided to appologise to my teacher after the class...thats when he said "for what? i didn't see anything" which he did....:p

ALSO when this one guy just wanted to get me angry enough to start throwing punches. i don't remember what he did to make me that angry seeing as i'm usually quite calm. but we walked outside like he was gona fight me. when we got out there he picked up one of those metal trash cans like he was going to throw it at me. i punched that thing so hard it bents it farther than halfway in...thats when he put it down and turned around and started talking to someone. i kept yelling at him because i wasn't going to hit him from behind....another friend of mine ended up pulling me away. ARG! i wish he would've gone through with it, i woulda so whipped him. this same guy suffered a cuncussion in fifth grade when my cousin beat his head into the gym stands because he kept messng with him, and tripped him, and basically got a whole bunch of kicks from just humiliating me and him....heh..heh..heh..he got his in the end. :D

10. shifu tiger

shifu tiger enter my circle of death

do not drink and do martial arts! it does not work! we are still humans, it's like mixing oil and water just doesn't mix. balance is everything in a fight. so if i'm sick or drunk i do not go out into public. way to go 8! atta boy beatin up a retarded boy! lol!!! hey u didn't know and the boy should not have thrown rocks at u. or maybe it was his councilors fault. anyway if i am threatened or attacked i beat ass and ask questions later!

salute

11. Black Armor

You ever see one of those guys that acts like he don't have it all and it makes you think 2x before wanting to mess with him?
    Well 1x I had to fight this dude in a mcdonalds. We squared up and he swung, I moved and came in with a reverse punch (uppercut) into his ribs.. I just happened to really make a good connection (lucky) and smashed this dude in two.. well, he pulled out this HUGE knife on me... ( I dread knives) I got really scared but acted like I got even more angrier.. I stepped about 8ft back and started acting like I didn't care about the knife while my freinds held me back.. I was really scared but got the academy award for best acting... I stepped back 8ft or so to gain distance on this guy.. the fight was broke up with the manager calling the cops on us.. this was in the 11th grade. I remember driving away with my best friend. I told him thanks for holding me back brotha, I was kinda scared.. he was laughing telling me he knew all along I was scared... thats why it was so easy to hold me back (my best freind is like 100Lb's lighter than me but managed to hold me back) ha,a,ha,ha

12. Guerilla Fists

That reminds me....

I was at a highschool party a few years back when I still wrestled. And this wrestler from a rival school confronted me, the whole jelous ex boyfriend thing, he was butthurt because I was dipping in his kool-aid. We were both already pretty torn up from the drinks and I was angry as hell that this kid was trying to step to me. I told him not to push me too far or I was going to not only continue to date his ex, but i would kick his azz so bad he'd throw up on himself, then I would also vomit on him. (I was a sick and twisted guy back in highschool, but aren't we all a little crazy?) Well he didn't head my warning and when I turned my back to walk away (first stupid mistake) he his beer bottle at me. Fortunately it only hit me in the shoulder. He ran at me and tried to tackle me for a ground and pound but I did a hip throw when he grappled and floored him. I punched him in the face a few times, and a few times more before I realized he was knocked out. Then, as promised I induced vomiting and puked all over this jackass. Unfortunately that was my second mistake because that act of gruesome bravado scared off the girl we both had dated.

13. Shou Tu

Shou Tu New Member

I was about 20 yrs old in the army t a little strip club in Oklahoma by Ft Sill, and this kid 18 yr old Marine recruit, starts pointing at me and laughing to his friend. I walk over and flip him off tell him i will fk his world up. Alcohol is the driving factor here. he gets up I hit him with two heel palms under the pecs. He flies across the tables i walk away.

Later on in the evening I see him back in the bar with two more friends. I walk over and tell him ok here is the deal you get up leave now or i kick your ass right here. If you leave ill let it drop if you stay your getting dropped. Remeber Alcohol driving factor.

He leaves with his friends, i figure heck hes gone im getting trashed. its 2 am my friends are outside waiting on me one comes in and says that marine kid went and got his friends he's waiting on me. I cant fit a dime in between my eyelids.

I stumble outside, stumble up to him. Im thinking im drunk, i see him throw a right hook i block it and throw a right straight punch into his nose, he goes out like a light, So do I we are holding each other up i knocked him out and Alcohol and Adreneline knocked me out. next thing i know im waking up with him pounding on the side of my head, tell him i counting to 10 then im getting up to kick your azz. i reach up and grab the kid by his shoulder and pull myself up to my feet. Well i guess when he came to he moved i fell and hit my head on the parking lot.
    I noticed blood coming over my right eye and heard sirens in the distance. I got 10 stitches and a good nights sleep, he got put in jail for assault on me LOL eventually got kicked out of the marine corp.

That is funny I dont care who ya are that is funny.

14. fluffydoc

fluffydoc Carry On MAPper

Goodness, my little heart's all a flutter hearing about all this manly action.....

15. Shou Tu

Shou Tu New Member

EDIT NOTE:
    :( i feel as though i was rushing my response while rushing to work so i retract the wholestatement and will go stand in the corner. :(

Salute,

Blue

Last edited: Jan 30, 2004
  16. Guerilla Fists

Hmmm, interesting how the intonation is lost over the net when typing. I didn't think fluffydoc was being negative at all. Perhaps a bit sarcastic but not intentionally diminutive. But now that I read it again I can definately see how it can be interpreted another way. Just a thought.

17. Black Armor

I thought it sounded kinda gay if its a dude.. ha,ha,ha.. happy friday everyone..

18. Guerilla Fists

LOL, I know what you mean, I used to think she was a dude too. You say "doc" and you think guy. Just the way it is. But then again "fluffy" is a pretty big clue.

19. RubyMoon

RubyMoon New Member

This is obviously some strange usage of the word "funny" I wasn't previously aware of.

20. Guerilla Fists

explain yourself