Friendly Advice

Discussion in 'Internal Martial Arts' started by silentbob3887, Jul 6, 2004.

1. silentbob3887

silentbob3887 New Member

This is open to anyone out there who KNOWS what they are doing. Tell me any tips or tricks you have that u no works to feel your ki. Also tell along with your tips how long you wait before you get results. Thanks to anyone who answers.

2. nzric

nzric on lookout for bad guys

3. gerard

gerard Valued Member

Thanks Nzric, however feeling chi inside your lower dantien is another story. You must have got rid of any blockages you have in your body first, otherwise you'll never feel chi and move it in the channels. The dissolving method introduced by Frantzis is excellent. Takes a hell of a lot ot time... but is worth it.

Perseverance is the key.

:)

4. Hui Lai

Hui Lai In the end, just pretend

Seriously, one major problem alot of people have with feel their chi is the fact that they always look for it. I know it seems kinda catch 22ish(paradigm) but instead of always looking for blockages and channels that are 'dirty' just try to clear your mind and not expect anything. That's the hardest test of all to tell you the truth. I agree though. "Takes a hell of a lot ot time... but is worth it."

5. silentbob3887

silentbob3887 New Member

ki

I just want to say thanks you guys for answering my thread i appreciate it. Now first off I'm not exactly sure what nzric was trying to get at so if you could please by a little clearer. Next, gerard if you could please explain to me what technique you were talking about that Frantzis mentioned or tell me the place where you found it that would really help me. As for hui lai's advice i've tried clearing my mind in a meditative way and although it is relaxing that is all i've found that it is. Thanks for the advice so far everyone but keep those replies coming i really like to hear what you guys have to say.

P.S.
    I don't have a computer at home and i have to use the ones at the library so bear with me if it takes me a while to get back to your replies. It isn't that i'm just ignoring you.

6. nzric

nzric on lookout for bad guys

Follow the link in my prev. post. It leads to a thread I started about how to feel chi.