[Freestyle/Sporting MA] I need your help. this is serious!!!

Discussion in 'Other Styles' started by MATT_LIQUID, Nov 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MATT_LIQUID

MATT_LIQUID New Member

hmm where shall I start.

Here it goes from the start:

About a month or so my friend and I were walking around college. My friend bumped shoulders with this nut case. they exchanged words. Later that day they exchanged more words. up until yestuarday the tension was starting to die down the nut case wouldnt let it go though (what a sado), he was threatening.

Yestuarday......

I was not with my friend at the time. nut case was with all his bum boys(excuse my expressions I m pritty angry). Nut case walks by the side of my friend and out of nowhere swings a punch. My friend saw it coming moved out of the way and gave nut.. a right hock followed by a left. nut was finished he was scared and had regret written all over his face.

Now it gets intresting.....

All nuts Friends jump my friend as soon as nut recieved the 2 punches. My friend managed to punch most of them but did get a kick in the face. It was then broken up..

But no......

After this u think nut would leave it go but no. 2 day i v had
    people coming up to my friend and I saying that nut is realy mad.
    I v got a fealing that there will be a repeat of the fight and my friend being ganed up on.

This is where I come into it.......

If I m there next time what should I do? (nut and his friends have no problem with me).
    Cause I m a runner I have to pass them on a regular basis. Should I get involved?

I think I could take all 5 of them if I had to.

What sould my friend do.

I think STASH would be able to help me big time.

Dam children

PEACE OUT

MATT

2. TkdWarrior

TkdWarrior Valued Member

hmm this is tough situation
    if u put ur nose in then most probably they'll run after u too...may be u can take all 5 ...but wat about more??...
    my first advice to u n ur freind is that stay miles away from that guy...
    then if they still move in ur area...then u should seek out adult n their advice...if things go wrong...
    make sure that they don't know where u belong n HIT THEM (hnads, feet, anything u can lay ur hands on) f*kin hard...so that they don't get intimated again...
    -TkdWarrior-

3. LilBunnyRabbit

LilBunnyRabbit Old One

Okay, may not apply to you but something that has come up once or twice with people I've known. Similar situation to yours, so they called round and got all of their friends together, then just backed down the other guy, didn't throw a punch, simply stood there in a massive group and made it clear what would happen if anything like this happened again.

Basically if you're going to get involved, make sure you've got more people than they have. Its a difficult one to call, since he's a friend of yours.

Then again as my instructor put it:

"If you get attacked by fifty heavily armed people, you're going to die. But make sure that they remember you when their knee twinges in bad weather."

4. TkdWarrior

TkdWarrior Valued Member

"If you get attacked by fifty heavily armed people, you're going to die. But make sure that they remember you when their knee twinges in bad weather."

dude i like that... :D
    -TkdWarrior-

5. MATT_LIQUID

MATT_LIQUID New Member

The thing is I have friends but it is in college lunch and dinner brakes. My class is full of girls. nut cases class is full of his friends. My friend and I HAVE to pass nut...... in corridoors.

If I did get involved I would have to pass him and his cronies whilst doing my long runs.i think i d loose a fight to a 7 year old whilst running. I guess i could sprint past them, which would upp the intensity of my run lol.

I would realy like STASH's opinion. Outside college nut hangs around with guys who i grew up with. That makes it complicated.
    My friend seemed to beat him up with ease, but he didnt get hit. Nut is the type to attach from behind with his massive ring on his finger. Should i get involved?

6. STASH

STASH New Member

Ok, I know exactly what your going through Matt. You dont want to get involved but you want to back your friend up at all costs. If you dont do something about it soon, it'll just continue to escalate. This guy once had a grudge against me, we faught 1 on 1 a couple times and I wanted to leave it at that but he let it grow. His friends started jumping my friends when they were alone, so we did the same. Then they tried to rob my house so we smashed up one of their cars. The police started to get involved and no one except a couple best friends were still there to back me up (same for him). I tried talking to him and getting it all to stop but he didnt want to lose face infront of everyone. I only saw one solution, get him really really bad and then lay low for a while.

One friday he was walking with a bunch of buddies and I walked up from behind and attacked him. My friends grabbed his friends and made sure they didnt step in (if they did, we could take them though). I was on top of him, pounding his face, he got a massive beating (had to be hospitalized) he was begging me to stop and I made him swear to leave me alone. He dissapeared for a week and I was afraid there was going to be some sort of counter-attack. Luckily, he got the message, now whenever I pass by him he's afraid of looking me in the eyes. He just stares down at the ground and says nothing.

I'm not advising you to do anything like what I did. PLEASE try to talk it out and resolve is peacefully, try to convince your friend to talk to the guy. I'm certain it isnt worth it and deep down he probably knows that too but we dont want to loose face. If however, that doesnt work you have to ask yourself how close you are to your friend. Would he back you up in a situation like this? If he refuses to negotiate, wait and see if it blows over, if it doesnt then something has to be done. If you decide to take action make sure you get them bad and destroy all thought of retaliation, do it on a friday so that way he cant retaliate the next day. Good luck, e-mail me or something if you want to talk.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2002
  7. TkdWarrior

TkdWarrior Valued Member

still stash i wouldn't hav approached ur way... i hav faught some school fights(our's was totally boys school n bad thing there wer 6 schools around that area one girls n rest boys..) n that involved around 30+ guys fighting in school... we had terrible days... we used to walk in groups only...even police was very much keepin eye on our school...it's lucky none of us get hurt or got arrested...
    it was down rite stupid...
    talk it out man...
    -TkdWarrior-

8. STASH

STASH New Member

I know, it was the same for me. We never walked alone and guns were even getting involved. When it gets to that point talking doesnt work anymore no matter how bad you want to resolve it peacefully. I'm advising Matt to take care of it peacefully but if it fails then something has to be done.

9. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

How mature, didn't you go to the Police?

Proving your superior ability, maturity and that you didn't want to escalate things.

Bit presumptious.

Colin

10. Cooler

Cooler Keepin The Peace Supporter

From what I've read of Stash's post he is not advocating violence he is saying try to resolve the matter peacefully, he is just giving an example of what happened in his situation, unfortunately he had to resort to violence. If Stash had been saying 'yeh jump him from behind give him a beating that will solve your problem' then I would probably have the same opinion as you freeform but what he is saying is I tried this, I tried that eventually it came down to violence but I would recommend you try a peaceful resolution. He is not saying what he did is right but what he felt he had to do to solve the problem.

Lets try not to judge people for there actions when we were not there.

I do not agree with violence but I understand it, I would not advice it as a course of action but then again I've not been in that situation. If you have exhausted all other means to solving the problem what do you do? We can not honestly answer this question until the situation arises.

Cooler

11. Freeform

Actually been there and done it.

For about 4 months I couldn't step out of my house without several members of a group of about 10 people attacking me. I was having my windows bricked, being assaulted by multiple attackers, having my car wrecked, my family spat on, and malicious lies spread about me of various sexual natures.

So believe me when I say I can talk from experience, and these weren't childern I'm talking about they were men.

I never resorted to smashing their property, involving my friends (in fact I had to ask some of them to leave it) or jumping anyone from behind (I think this is a thing which only propagates more violence). I tried to involve the police but they were useless (why do scum have solicitors that good? :) ). Suffice to say I handled it in my own way. I tracked each one of them down on their own, basically match fought them there and then. They eventually got the message after I'd gone round them a few times, that they would have to kill me to make me stop.

I speak from experience and have a problem with people bragging about or trying to romanticise violence.

I apologies if I have misinterpreted or offended anyone.

Colin

12. MATT_LIQUID

MATT_LIQUID New Member

Thursday

Exit bloked 20 guys not jus 5 :(

13. MATT_LIQUID

MATT_LIQUID New Member

there is 2 of us. talking aint going to solve this.

14. Freeform

How old are these people that are hastling your mate, do they go to your college cause this doesn't sound like the behaviour of great intelects. Have you reported their behaviour to the relevant body on campus? I know it won't help much but once you've highlighted the problem a lot you've created yourself a little bit of legal leeway. If it now comes to serious blows and the police become involved you now have the legal high ground.

Try things like using a different exit, insinuating yourself into a random crowd (people won't want to move through a crowd they don't know to get to you). I assume your in the US so you have access to legal weapons that we don't over in the UK.

Still, sounds like high school behaviour to me.

15. MATT_LIQUID

MATT_LIQUID New Member

they are a year younger than us, there are now 20 of them some I v known for years. its a small college 1 exit. I am from the Uk (Wales... dam dam crappy Wales). I think I will help my friend and make loadsa new enemies. If they wanna fight with rings on and attacking from behind I may use last resort fighting like twisting their balls and uppercutting them in their noses. I ll make a phone call to my cousen who will go mental. First of all I ll tell my friend to get the college involved. They are in the same college as well. Tommorow I ll be typing back to u fuys with my broken body and hands lol.

I ll keep you updated to my death.

Peace out MATT

16. STASH

STASH New Member

Freeform, you make too many assumptions, not once have I responded your criticisism with hostility, yet you choose to insult my actions even though you have no idea what it was like. Well, this is the second time you've offended me and I've decided that I'm no longer going to take part in these forums. I did what I had to to survive and you dont seem to understand that. When a psycho is trying to get people to shoot you, you do whatever you have to make him stop. I assaulted him because I didnt have a choice, I wasnt trying to prove anything, I just wanted it all to be over. When you try resolving your conflicts verbally with some people they see it as a sign of weakness.

I'm not bragging about my experiences at all, I'm probably much younger then you but I guarantee I've had as much if not more experience in violent situations. I was born in communist Poland, since I was a baby I was exposed to violence,, I moved to Germany where my kind was hated. Later we lived in the Red light district in Amstersdam. Now we're living in one of the worst neighbourhood in Toronto. I know whats its like to fear for your life everyday. Dont try to compare your sheltered life to mine. Your comments are disgusting and I'm deeply offended. Good bye everyone, some of you are great people and I've learned a lot from you, thanks for your help. My life is difficult enough and I dont need some young adult that I've never even seen talking smack. Lates, if you want to contact me for some reason my e-mail is: ya_snatch@hotmail.com.

(Melanie, I'll still send the pics if you want, I was planning on sending them this weekend anyways.)

17. MATT_LIQUID

MATT_LIQUID New Member

thanx a lot freeform for making stash leave u jerk.

ps. STASH forget him hes nuthing

18. pgm316

pgm316 lifting metal

Crikey, I managed to miss this heated dabate!

I hope stash doesn't leave, has anybody emailed him?

I've had situations myself which people might not understand. Some are just a result of being put in a bad situation.

So are you still in one piece Matt? I think whats needed is a fine blend of psychology and extreme violence, take the main guy out if you get chance!

19. Melanie

Melanie Bend the rules somewhat.. Supporter

I have emailed him - here's hoping we hear from him :)

20. Freeform

I have already apologised for my comments on your actions, accepting the fact that I had insufficient information.

You however are now guilty of the very crime you accuse me of, judging someone without sufficient knowledge. You accuse me of having a 'sheltered life'. I find your outburst to be childish and impulsive.

You accuse me of having criticised you twice, and whilst i concede that my views in this thread could be construde as critisism I don't believe I have done this to you before. Again, I apologies for any offence caused.

If anyone wishes to discuss this with me further, please feel free to PM me.

Colin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.