Free Standing Bag v.s Heavy Bag

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Seventh, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Late for dinner

Late for dinner Valued Member

Schools the tool!

Seventh, just out of interest, does that mean you are under 16? If this is the case if you need cash there is still the option of a paper route, working at McDonald's or a few similar options.. heck when I was your age the school had a mechanics/auto-body class and I bet you could talk to the teacher and see if the class would do a frame/stand for you as a class project. I bet you could probably get it made for little more than the cost of the materials. Might even be something that the class could do and sell on as an ongoing thing... (at least that is how we Canuckistani's would have approached it in the the west.. )

FWIW

LFD

2. Seventh

Seventh Super Sexy Sushi Time

Yep, sadly. December baby right here.
    There is a woodworking class within my school, I might be able to use them. Thanks for the advice. I'm also looking at job listings as well, but it really depends on what is available in the area.

3. LOL...
    Get your father to fix the welder's servers, e-mail and firewall in exchange for your bracket!
    Sorted... :D:D

OSu!

4. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

You don't necessarily need a really heavy bag either to get the benefits. I think my first heavy bag was 40-50 pounds, it was homemade out of an old military duffel bag. I had it hooked to a pulley system with parachute cord so when I tied it off I could change the level of the bag.