Freddy -v- Jason

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by BlackRaven, Aug 18, 2003.

1. BlackRaven

BlackRaven Oldbie

Are there any Freddy or Jason fans out there. I know it is mindless cr4p, but I like them (prefer Freddy and Michael Myers to Jason though).

Has anyone seen the new Freddy V Jason movie. Think I might watch it at the cinema - supposed to be trailers for Underworld and Texas Chainsaw Remake.

[​IMG]

2. inacan

inacan New Member

I heard that a 2nd film is being floated around with the idea of Freddy Vs. Jason Vs. Ash (from the Evil Dead). Now I'd see that one in a heartbeat, Ash would total them both.

3. Grifter

Grifter Edited by White Wizard

Yea i want to go see Freddy vs. Jason. Although Id like to see Jason Vs. Michael Myers. More of an even match.

4. 47Ronin

47Ronin New Member

yeah did anyone see the special they had on like starz where freddy was making fun of other horror stars?
    it was funny he hates chucky and thinks michael myers looks like a mime. haha

5. Wearing Grey

Wearing Grey New Member

I saw Freddy VS Jason. Your right, does have the trailers for the TCM remake. It was a good movie. I have always liked the Freddy movies. Never much liked the Jason ones though. If you are a horrer fanatic you will like this. Plus if you want some cool fight scenes you will like it. Not much of a plot but I did not care.

I wonder if this is going to lead to other spinoff VS. movies. Like Pumpkin head VS The hillbilly's in Deliverence. Well, not really but you know what I mean.

If they make a 2nd one and put ASH in it, it will rock. I loved the evil dead and I love the Freddy movies. The boomstick and the knive glove going at it would be pretty cool. A little bogus, but I will still like it.

WG

6. PsiCop

PsiCop Antonio gets the women...

47ronin, i saw it. it was hilarious, especially how they're like all talking normal and everything, then when jason had the one on one interview he was just moving and gesturing like he was talking but he was dead silent... that was funny. more like a comedy haha, but in movies like this theres never a winner. they probably tie or kill each other or its like a cliffhangar or something like that. think eck vs sever and rat race... no winner, just some "dynamic" plot... not haha.

7. BlackRaven

BlackRaven Oldbie

I am sure these will be useful to somebody, as you can't get a full set of these, so all the DVD covers look odd. These are covers that you can place in front of your original to make the spines etc all match up much better. I printed a set off myself, and have even gone through each of the 3 films to work out the best Region for each movie (let me know if anyone wants me to post it here).

Halloween

Friday the 13th

Nightmare On Elm Street

I think these are quite cool as well. They are custom made metal boxes for storing DVD's in: -

[​IMG]

There are many other boxes available from here

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 21, 2003
  8. BlackRaven