frank dux

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by tuney30, Oct 2, 2002.

1. pesilat

pesilat Active Member

LOL ... I'm a lot of places :)

Mike

2. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

Someone remind me!

Who was the Kick Boxer that played the Frank Dux's role in Van the Man's film? The one where Tong Po, put him in a wheel chair.

I saw a couple of the guys pro fights, and boy did he have a left body hook. I saw a match where he broke a guys ribs with it. Baaaad hairdo though!

3. Jim

Jim New Member

Andy,

I think I know the guy you're talking about. He's from Hawaii as I recall and he had a fight with Stan (the man) Longanidis a few years back where Stan broke his leg in the first few seconds of the fight.

Can't remember his name though. The movie was Kickboxer.

4. darlph

darlph New Member

I do not know what brought this subject up at the beginning of the month unless it was the guys name in the new member section.
    Just for info and curiousity, Has anyone heard anything about what this man Frank Dux has been up to in the past 2-3 years?
    Is he on the MIA list like so many other MA's? And the man Longanidis? Bolo Yeung? So many have disappeared through the cracks over the years after T.V. Guess my age is showing, huh?

5. Jim

Jim New Member

Stan's got a new movie coming out soon 'Trojan warrior'

6. Dragon_Princess

Dragon_Princess Princess Available

I can't wait to see that movie.

7. Kosokun

Kosokun Valued Member

it's been ages since I've seen the movie, but was it Dennis Alexio?

Rob

8. Jim

Jim New Member

Yes Rob, I think you're right.

9. Greyghost

Greyghost Alllll rrigghty then!

correct...it was Dennis Alexio...what ever happened to him?

and what a terrible hairdo!

10. Jim

Jim New Member

Hey, it was the early 90's, the hair and mo rocked back then and you watch, the mullet'll come back in one day and when it does I'll be ready! :D

11. Acekicken

Acekicken Submission Fighter

Nin Jitsu /\ Ju Jitsu
    are related they come
    from the same country

12. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

We'll be watching Jim!

I just godda see your photo album :)

Speaking of Dennis Alexios hair though........does anyone remember 'Soul Glo'?

13. Jim

Jim New Member

Hey, I live in the redneck, I mean Mullet capital of Australia.

Last I saw of Soul Glo was in 'Coming to America' with the guy from 'ER' and Eddie Murphy.

I used to use Bryl Cream!

14. Cain

Cain New Member

It does'nt matter......Bruce Lee could kick Frankie's ass anytime :D
    |Cain|

Last edited: Nov 30, 2002
  15. Cain

Cain New Member

And that is wat that matters :D

(sorry ckd for my posts I know how that angers u :D )
    |Cain|

16. DEUCE9QUAD29Q

DEUCE9QUAD29Q New Member

FRANK W. DUX

BESIDES WHAT SOME PEOPLE SAY FRANK DUX WAS REAL IS A MASTER OF MARTIAL ARTS AND IS ONE OF THE VERY BEST MARTIAL ARTISTS OF ALL TIME. HE DID NOT WRITE BLOODSPORT THOUGH HE HAD A HAND IN IT, AND ALMOST EVERYTHING IN THAT MOVIE FOLLOWED HIS LIFE STORY. HE ALWAYS FOUGHT HARD WITH A NEVER SAY DIE ATTITUDE AND IN FACT IF WE HAD MORE PEOPLE LIKE HIM AROUND WE WOULD ALL BE BLESSED. AND FOR THOSE WHO R WONDERING YES HE COULD FIGHT BLINDFOLDED. HIS RECORDS ALL BUT ONE STILL STAND TODAY. SOMEONE ELSE THREW A 76MPH KICK WITH A KNOCKOUT.HE RETIRED UNDEFEATED AT 329-0. NO ONE ELSE IN THE HISTORY OF FIGHTING TOURNAMENTS EVER RETIRED UNDEFATED WITH THAT MANY WINS. I CANT SAY I KNOW TOO MUCH ABOUT HIS MILITARY LIFE BUT I WILL SAY THIS, THIS MAN FIGHTS WITH HONOR, COURAGE, AND INCREDIBLE SKILLS. I SALUTE YOU FRANK DUX. YOU ARE WHO I WANT TO BE LIKE. AND VAN DAMME IS A PRETTY BAD-A** MO'FO' AS WELL I WOULDN'T MESS WITH HIM ANYWAYS! BUT I STILL DONT THINK HE COULD HIT THE TOP BRICK AND MAKE THE BOTTOM ONE BREAK BUT GO FIGHT HIM AND YOU WILL SEE WHETHER HES B.S.ING OR NOT

I SUPPORT DUX

Last edited: Feb 5, 2003
  17. TkdWarrior

TkdWarrior Valued Member

ROFLMAO
    -TkdWarrior-

18. Cain

Cain New Member

Hey Deuce,

See the third key on your keyboard towards the top from the bottom left, it's called something like, wat do u call it...... caps lock :D

Press it :D

|Cain|

19. ROBERT

ROBERT New Member

I have been in 400,000 street fights and 250,000 secret deathmatches. I have won EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. I was an elite member of a secret government organization that no one knows about. I have been PERSONALLY responsible for every good thing that has happened everywhere. I also hold all of the world records in everything. All of this was done in secret, of coarse.

All of this was possible only because of my STAVIT training.

Robert

20. TkdWarrior

TkdWarrior Valued Member

I m Ashida Kim's Hit List :D ;)

-TkdWarrior-