Found this little gem in my bookmarks!

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by GhostOfYourMind, Feb 7, 2006.

1. GhostOfYourMind

GhostOfYourMind Bewaters lil Iron Monkey

Hey all, not really asking for a critique, but thought I'd just post this Waterbury program from a while back that I just discovered was hiding in my book marks. Looks like a keeper (perfect for hypertrophy with lots of strength if you want to move up in a weight class but not lose too much strength putting on that muscle). Perhaps when I finish my 10x3 I'll give this a try. (Hey adam, it has high rep days in it, aren't you proud of me?:p) :D Enjoy it here

2. TheMachine

TheMachine Valued Member

One of chad's very good program's. I have most of his programs in pdf or excel format, all you had to do was ask :)

3. GhostOfYourMind

Doh! I have a huge subcategory of just T-nation in my bookmarks, and I have enough articles bookmarked that I forgot this one was in there. Looks very simple and effective (something I like). Would you mind sending Singles Club to me in both Excel and PDF format? Email is ghostofyourmind@gmail.com (betcha didn't see that one coming....:D)

Thanks Machine! Off to do some deadlifting now...10x3 style... :cool:

4. TheMachine

TheMachine Valued Member

got my email?

5. GhostOfYourMind

Yup, thanks! After I do this program (single's club, starting next monday, rest week is this week) I'll use your PDF and .xls stuff.:D Thanks again!

6. bburns1066

bburns1066 Valued Member