Forum teachings

Discussion in 'Karate' started by kerling, Jun 6, 2006.

1. kerling

kerling Hidden haito style

Does is **** you off some times when it's hard to get a message accross this board?

How do you show chaining effect og well execute movent? (ie cummilative speed and power)

How do show someone how this little movement will increase speed?

And how can tell if someone wants to beat the UFC or is thinking of proper technique for training.

And it ****es me of that every thread goes into UFC/dominate the world ****ing contest. Can you flag it so it won't go there?

But I give full credit to moosey for his maegeri diagram. respect.

Best ****ed of Regards Kerling

2. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

that was...interesting

3. bcullen

bcullen They are all perfect.

Greetings fellow Icelander.

I think he's lamenting the lack of visual and kinetic feedback available in this medium (i.e. web forums). It takes hours to write out what it takes seconds to demonstrate.

Never fear, the UFC can't gain world domination until they assimilate Pride and merge with Microsoft. :D Getting irked by the nutriders? They're very vocal but mostly harmless, like yapping Chihuahua's.

Moosey is making friends. :love: He's working on an international fan club, coming soon to your town, The Moose Lodge. :)

4. Dave Humm

Dave Humm Serving Queen and Country

Although not a moderator, perhaps I might remind you that profanity is unacceptable on this website. Read the TOS located in a link at the bottom of the page.

Just to make it easy.. Here is the TOS specific to my comments

.1 Profanity:
    While we understand that most of our members are grown adults, we do also have young adults and children that visit MAP. Further, many people are offended by vulgar language. If you feel you must swear to get your point across, then please do it elsewhere.
    4.1.1 This includes attempts to disguise profanity by using *s to mask letters or by the use of acronyms and abbreviations.

5. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Dave - its pretty minor ;)

6. Dave Humm

Dave Humm Serving Queen and Country

LOL... I remember saying ****e once and got a right toasting from the old green one. Swearing is swearing, LOL.. but fair enough :p

7. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

Cheers! :)

Diagrams are about the best compromise really - although with anything to do with movement, it is really hard to represent it on a diagram! I guess video clips or animations would be even better, but that's a lot of hassle for what's usually a small point.

:D Comes with an accelerated learning programme - black belt in 3 months guaranteed! 5th dans get to wear gold-laminated antlers!