Forum Flame Form

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Origami Itto, Aug 2, 2005.

1. Another Muay Thai Guy

Another Muay Thai Guy Valued member

LMFAO!!!!!!!!! :D

2. shaolin_hendrix

shaolin_hendrix Hooray for Zoidberg!

*note that this is a joke*

Hi MAPers! I like DnD. Mr. Rat was cool, dontcha think? I've been practicing JKD the way Grandmaster Lee showed it in Enter the Dragon, and I think I could beat any of you, Especially since I got the new nike shoes, which were only $55.95! It's a totally rad dealizzle, though I doubt you fools would know anything about it! Why are you people always so mean to me? You better watch out, I got my training from Ninja Hands of Death! I was wondering, what would win: Muay Thai or Lethwei? Why am I asking you mcdojoists anyway? BTW, do you guys know the difference between the International Taekwon-Do Federation and the World Taekwondo Federation?
    http://realultimatepower.net/
    What's your favorite weapon? Mine is the Koga ryu smoke bombs. I have a question about acupuncture: Luke Cummo beat Jason Von Flue. I can run up walls. Who would win: Jet Li, Bruce Lee, Austin Powers, Superman, Godzilla, Oprah, or that homeless guy down the street? OMG The Sky is Falling. I think I'll bring back that CMA vs. JMA thread. YOU ALL SUCK. You're horrible at MMA. So what if I've never even done MMA? I think Frank Dux is the only true ninja alive. Why was the Choi Kwang Do forum gone? Why couldn't I use the arcade when I joined? n00bz s0x0x0xrz. The shaolin monks were christian. I know that because it's true.
    http://bullshido.net/
    I can shoot lasers out of my eyes, I don't care if you losers don't believe me! I have the coolest posters of Bruce on my wall. They're screenshots from the original footage of Game of Death. I go to class on saturdays, I'm online the rest of the time. I hate current events. What should I do if I lose my password? I think I'm going to go get some dinner. Sorry KnightCommander! Boy, do I love kata. I'm good at multi-tasking. Thu weruld spynz. Wow, the first week of May! I wonder what happens when I hit Alt and F4...I think it's time for a yard sale. I like being spanked, especially by doors. Ever seen engrish.com? Who's coller? I think I should restate that I'm good at multi-tasking.

3. HwaRang

HwaRang Just don't call me flower

w00t its a flame form training tool for MOD trainees :D

4. shaolin_hendrix

shaolin_hendrix Hooray for Zoidberg!

lol, indeed :D

5. nitraiders

nitraiders Fatality?

so...i go under the category of "13 yr old l33t d00d" ?

YOU WILL NOT SEE THE LAST OF ME *delete*