For the Lulz - HakkyokoKen Ninjutsu

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Hissatsu, Mar 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hissatsu

Hissatsu End of the Road: Moved On

http://hakkyokokenninjutsu.weebly.com/index.html

[​IMG]

Apparently - they think they are real.

I can't make this stuff up...

-Daniel

2. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

Why do they keep coming from the internet with tales of ninjas taking on castles full of guards and other drivel like that?

When will it ever end?

3. Hissatsu

Hissatsu End of the Road: Moved On

When becoming ninja stops being the most awesome thing that can happen to a teenager with an internet connection - the madness will end.

So... in all likelihood - never.

-Daniel

4. The Unholy

The Unholy Banned Banned

Maybe, maybe not.

Does anyone else know about this guy Kenji Hakumara? I was not the most social person when I lived in Japan, but we did sometimes share a beer and laugh at some of the folks in the Bujinkan both in and out of Japan. I think this guy would have been the subject of some conversation. He supposably has two dojos where he teaches at, but I have not heard of him. He trained under both Hatsumi and someone named "master Yoshi." That is not a family name.

On top of that, my wife confirms that the name "Hakumara" sounds strange and she has never heard of a Japanese with that name. There are no photos of this guy teaching in Japan, just a photo that could have been taken of one of a thousand cosplay sites. The UK guy does not have a picture with his own instructor? There is no link to the Japanese web site of the teacher?

Oh yeah, and the guy in the UK claims to have started training when he was three. I can't think of a single case where that type of claim (by someone outside of Asia) has turned out to be true.

Something about all this raises some major red flags with me.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2010
  5. Ace of Clubs

Ace of Clubs Banned Banned

An epic troll attempt.

I was not fooled.

Good day gentlemen,

6. Nick Mandilas

Nick Mandilas Resistance is an option..

I present to you, Master Yoshi

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x711y0-YWKE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x711y0-YWKE[/ame]

as for Kenji ...

http://www.imagroupmembers.com/websites/index.php?sid=9555

7. Ace of Clubs

Ace of Clubs Banned Banned

8. stephenk

stephenk Valued Member

9. Kogusoku

Kogusoku 髭また伸びた! Supporter

Just FYI. "Mara" is Japanese slang for the male member. Haku-mara......

Alrighty then.:rolleyes:

10. Manga

Manga Moved On

I think it's reasonably obvious that this instructor (the UK one) has created a little fantasy for himself, grabbing a Japanese cosplayer photo (can anyone identify the character?) and claiming it's his instructor out in Japan?

One thing I find interesting is that he doesn't list any grades or instructors. However, little birdies tell me that there is some discussion going on via Facebook, where Cody Lyne has an account under the name "Jubei Bushido Ryu". There is also a "Hakkyokuken Ninjutsu" fan page. Unfortunately I'm not on Facebook or I'd go take a peek for myself, it sounds like fun :hat:

11. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

What astounds me is that someone can perform a backflip and do a few "TV stylee kung fu" type of moves and they invent ninja.

I laughed so much even my pee pee laughed at it.

12. ninjadom

ninjadom Banned Banned

Excuse me dear boy!!! Okaye everyone before u all start chattin a whle loada intelligent and meaningful conversation!! me cody happens do have a Dojo in London Dulwich in a STUUDIO!! that means i am permitted to teach oh oh and the masterrr yoshi thing you lot are so sadly possibly disadvantaged intelligence wise, although I'm not sure because I don't think that I have ever met you chaps that character in TMNT just has the same name as kenjis dad. someone has HACKED!! you know what that word means?? anyways someone has hacked into our website and started talkin about all these fake stories about the castles n dungeons. And Dragons! and kenji doesnt call yoshi MASTERR!! yoshi he calls him dad because yoshi hakumara IS kenjis dad but i call him master yoshi because i like TMNT. its no fantasy manga bad kitty the problem is that you ALL watch farrr too many MOVIES!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2010
  13. garth

garth Valued Member

Ninjadom posted

Ok without being funny here or anything but dont you think that a few lessons in the English Language might be a bit more useful than martial arts at this point?

I had great difficulty understanding what you had written.

Yep but not what you mean.

Looking at a site is NOT Hacking a site.

What we watch too many movies but your a fan of Tenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.:bang:

My friend there are people on here who have seriously studied the art of the Ninja in depth including people living in Japan like Don Roley for 15 or so years and others that have visited Japan on numerous occasions and spent more years training than you have been alive including myself (After all your profile does say your 20 correct) and some others that have been training longer than your teacher Mr Kenji Hakumara.

So a little advice. stop living this fantasy your living and get to a decent dojo in London.

Garth

14. ninjadom

ninjadom Banned Banned

Who ever started dis convo needs to delete this convo if they have respect for a ninjutsu instructor. dont say i made this character up because theres a few people on facebook who ACTUALLY knows kenji sensei. kenji sensei doesnt have a dojo in japan he teaches in hes home down the basement the reason y he hasnt opened a dojo is because he wants a quiet life and he only takes in certain people.
    He teach hakky in a leisure centre in bermondsey london and in parks if he wasnt licenced they wouldnt let him teach atda centre ohoh and i also teach in a studio if i wasnt licenced they wont let me in now would they???

15. ninjadom

ninjadom Banned Banned

wat i meant by hacked is that someone has managed to log in the site and started editin it.

16. ninjadom

ninjadom Banned Banned

oh and what i meant by watchin too many movies. when they said master yoshi is from TMNT thats what i meant its like no one hasnt got the same name as him

17. ninjadom

ninjadom Banned Banned

oh and i am now still trainin at a dojo here in london btw

18. stephenk

stephenk Valued Member

I teach in London. No one has ever asked to see a license.

19. garth

garth Valued Member

You gain respect mate, not expect it just because you call yourself a master

Oh I expect that this character actually is real

So why a website?

He teaches what?

What licence did they ask you for?

I've hired many sports centres and never been asked for a licence.

Now if you are part of an organisation a bonifide organisation then what licence do you have?

After all the only thing I have ever had to present is my public liability insurance.

Oh by the way I meant to include this in my last post, but you claimed that everyone here watches too much TV and therefore by this you obviously mean that they dont know what they are talking about.

Yet on your site you present the Bujinkan as a good thing.

after all you say

and give a list of other (Bujinkan) dojos to train in

As the people on here are graded, and some highly graded in the bujinkan, doesnt this mean that you should listen to them?

Or are you just using the Bujinkan name to gain some legitamacy to what you are doing

Garth

20. garth

garth Valued Member

Ninja Dom, when you said your licenced, you dont mean certified do you?

Garth

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.