for fun...:ninja Duel:.

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Cougar_v203, Mar 14, 2003.

1. Cougar_v203

Cougar_v203 4th surgery....Complete!

Zen Monk666 <------dis be me AIM.

2. ichiro katsumor

ichiro katsumor New Member

i wait in the trees you walk under and in the ground you walk upon i shall bring you down before you know it and then move on to the next challenge before your body hits the ground!so indeed there is nothing to fear you will never feel death it will come to fast.

-ichiro katsumori-the pale face warrior-

3. Cougar_v203

figures out what ichiro is about to do Cougar decides to get his nepalm launcher and torch the forest to flush out ichiro.

4. ichiro katsumor

'i sit and watch couger try to figure out how to use the napalm launcher in amusement' what an idiot
    'fires blowgun dart laced with tranquilizer at cougers neck'

5. Cougar_v203

deflects the darts and finally saw a panel that has a arrow pointing to the trigger and reload chamber and goes "aaaaah" and fires.

6. ichiro katsumor

ok how could you hold on to a heavy peice of machinery like that and deflect a tiny dart at the same time youd have to drop it ?how the hell would you see the dart comin if your trying to figure out how to use a napalm launcher?(breaks for the river)

7. Cougar_v203

its called luck my friend ;)
    fine a mini nepalm launcher happy!

8. ichiro katsumor

what?!?!?! a mini napalm launcher?yeh right .anyway 'makes it to the river and waits for the fire to reach me'

9. Cougar_v203

fine m79 grenade launcher! now are you happy?
    oh and they can explode underwater ;)

10. ichiro katsumor

you punk you cant change the weapon fired in the middle of firing it!!! but a grenade launcher isnt so bad i can blow them up before they come to close.

11. Cain

Cain New Member

Cain Bond comes in a bike at 200+ MPH riding it right through ichiro, takes out a shotgun and shoots at cougar pummeling him 8 feet back, then grabs a chaingun in each hand and wipes all the moderators and admins out! :yeleyes:

( ED.Then he wakes up and realises he has a pressing engagement with puberty :D )

|Cain|

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2003
  12. Cougar_v203

Last edited: May 29, 2003
  13. ichiro katsumor

lol
    this was good and serious at first lol

14. Cougar_v203

Chops off ichiros left arm for letting his guard down.
    he then goes after Cain_Charlie. (how do you like them apples! :D)

15. ichiro katsumor

alright i can play this game 'grows new arm'lolpulls into the familiar stance kaaaaamaaaahaaaamaa...(dramatic pause)YAAAA!! blows away both adversaries

16. Cain

Cain New Member

Turns into raiden and turns both of them into ash with a lightning fatality

|Cain|

17. SilentNightfall

SilentNightfall Eien no Ninja

::Just because he could, he popped in, though only momentarily as he was not a true participant in this little quarrel. He then unleashed the horrors of Ashida Kim, Frank Dux, and Count Dante's ghost upon them all:: This should be interesting...

18. AsSaSiN

AsSaSiN New Member

Comes in, Does a Brock lesnar F5 on cougar, followed up by a ruthless double team tables attack a la D-von n Bubah Ray :D (Slaps Vinnie Mac)

19. Cougar_v203

just stands there as the anime freak and game freak duke it out.

20. Cain

Cain New Member

C'mon Andy, I know you don't like losing, but I am sure you can let me win this time :D

|Cain|