for fun...:ninja Duel:.

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Cougar_v203, Mar 14, 2003.

1. Cougar_v203

Cougar_v203 4th surgery....Complete!

2. khafra

khafra New Member

Peace! [​IMG]

3. ichiro katsumor

ichiro katsumor New Member

waits patiently in a dark corner for a challenge
    -ichiro katsumori-the pale faced warrior

4. Cougar_v203

*goes after the hippie Khafra:)*

5. ichiro katsumor

lol i agree kill the hippy!!!!!!!!!!jumps out of the shadow and throughs a shurikan at khafra

6. Cougar_v203

*yells present as shuriken is going towards khafra* you know whats going to happen :D

7. ichiro katsumor

'draws wakizashi and charges khafra then switchs target and slices at couger' hahaha a double cross!!!!

8. Cougar_v203

*sees the attack and quickly draws his sword out and side steps the attack then slicing ichiro in the back of the neck*

9. ichiro katsumor

seeing the counter (hey wait a minute that sounds like a move i saw on rurouni kenshin when he fought the oh never mind)allows myself to over thrust my swing causing me to roll forward and get away with only a cut on my back then when back on my feetjumps to a charging thrust to cougers throat.

10. Cougar_v203

Side Rolls and gets back on his feet and hits ichiro in the back of the neck again ;)
    (I know that move too from rurouni Kenshin) ( He was fighting that guy with the red and black stripped sleaves and he was wearing a demon mask.)

11. ichiro katsumor

flips and lands on my back meets your sword to mine and deflects it then roles to the side and gets on my feet and tosses a smoke bomb in cougers face.
    (yes wonderful episode lol!!!!)

12. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

Steps in, freezing time with 'Moderator power', erases memory of combatants and sets them too work in Coal mines on opposite sides of the planet!

13. Spike

Spike New Member

How long do you have to be a moderator before you can do bullet time or get taught the Gun Katas

14. Cougar_v203

lmao.

Starts a rebellion and asks ichiro if he wants to join the rebellion against the moderator ;)

Last edited: May 17, 2003
  15. SilentNightfall

SilentNightfall Eien no Ninja

Andy, you slave driver! Sending poor, innocent souls to the coal mines. You're far too nice. Ya big softy. :p

16. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

Not sure Spike, the Mods are trained to deal with potentially problem members while they are still embryonic, eliminating the need to actually engage in any form of combat with them.

The force is strong in this one Obi Wan......but there is another!

17. Cougar_v203

pulls out his double sided lightsabre and kicks everybodys butts

18. SilentNightfall

SilentNightfall Eien no Ninja

Sure you're skilled enough to use that thing? I've read that it takes years and years of training to weild one of those. ::Yes, he secretly has both knowledge of Ninjutsu and Star Wars, as well as The Matrix. He is a deadly foe indeed and as such is unable to compete in this duel. Yep. Professional role player as well. Also has far too much free time, or did at one point in his life:: LoL.

19. Cougar_v203

hey i'm only 17 i'm supposed to have lots of free time ;)

20. ichiro katsumor

the only powers i have are something like the jedi mind trick and metobolic control but i have my lovely arsenal and you will fall at the hands of the pale face warrior 'dashes in to the woods to prepare for battle'
    (oh couger do you have aim? i want to talk to you)