FMA Politics in the UK!

Discussion in 'Filipino Martial Arts' started by PekitiBlood, Oct 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PekitiBlood

PekitiBlood Banned Banned

OK, let me make this simple for you. the UK was suppose to act, this was their party with Adolf. We had your six the whole time though, and records show we were pushing for you guys to act, but peace agreements after peace agreements... Ostrich's head in the sand.

Do you think England could've won had the US stayed out? Nope. This is common knowledge. I don't even know why you're still arguing this part of history.

And don't forget had the US not been there, you guys would now be writing all this in Cyrillic alphabet.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2010
  2. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

England? Hell no, but then I'm Scottish...

Would the UK, the Russians and the Free French have ended it? Yes (if the US would have still extended to the UK the credit to purchase war equipment from). Most WW2 scholars agree that the Russian victory at Stalingrad is what saved european cilvilisation. Did the US involvement end things faster, more easily and less bloody (and reduce the chance of everyone in Europe learning Russian?)? Yes.

The US involvement was purely of self interest. And by 'having the UKs back' you mean 'left the UK to it for 2.5 yrs'?

You are consistant in your inconsistancies.

And please answer a simple yes or no question. Have you been banned from this forum before?

3. BakbakanFighter

BakbakanFighter Valued Member

Have I missed something? What does any of this have to do with politics in FMA in the UK?

I have just sat and read through 5 pages of utter nonsense. A big one handed clap to the thread starter for representing His / her chosen style of FMA so well !!!!

4. PekitiBlood

It is abstract. But all this ties into why there is an aversion to physical interface between individuals in the FMA, the morals and ethos, theory and practice (you can talk about Bushido, but talking is just talking, the warrior code was meant to be acted on, not theorized over), hiding behind torts and criminal codes.

Hierarchy, and why there has to be a dominant power or culture. That's the reason I mentioned the #1 baby name in the UK and Angela Merkel's take on multi-culturism, the idea that they are all apples, equal in taste and juiciness is just false. There's a reason why the majority of the world speaks English, and it's not because you guys have Arabic names. Dominance. FMA, if you guys watch the "Highlander" series--"There can only be One."

5. PekitiBlood

Where's the Scottish Stone of Destiny? I rest my case.

There you go.

6. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Okay lets assume you are correct and you are the major dominant style. How come you are not the dominant FMA style here in the uk? Surely only the strongest survive and you would have weeded the rest out by now.

7. BakbakanFighter

BakbakanFighter Valued Member

What is the Facebook link / page. I would be interested to see the video footage

8. PekitiBlood

Did I miss something, simon? Read your Terms of Service. Per the mods we are not suppose to compare and contrast styles here OR offer challenges.

We are merely discussing the idea of dominance and the multi-culturalism approach which Angela Merkel spoke critically of, but Pat O'Malley seems to embrace. And tying these abstract ideas to FMA.

9. Simon

10. Freeform

Edinburgh Castle, thank you very much. Time to do your homework.... (it was returned in 1996, assuming of course that this was the original and not a fake, I'm sure you know all about the theft and return in 19...52 I believe it was).

11. PekitiBlood

True. I forgot, they did mention it in the movie, "the Stone of Destiny". But it gets sat on every time there's a new King or Queen--which signifies England giving you their ass as rememberance.

12. Freeform

I'm sure the film you watched explained why the stone used for crowning UK monarchs is Scottish.

13. Simon

Well avoided.

14. PekitiBlood

touché

15. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

This thread is over.
    1. Hate speech against muslims is a violation of TOS.
    2. This is not an FMA topic.
    3. Right wing US propaganda isn't actually the truth.

THE END.

The Bear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.