FMA Politics in the UK!

Discussion in 'Filipino Martial Arts' started by PekitiBlood, Oct 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cloudz

cloudz Valued Member

Got any clips of your training PekitiBlood, I wouldn't mind seeing what these other FMA boys have to deal with.

"Hours, or days of our training can defeat YEARS of yours. Deal with it."

Cheers

2. PekitiBlood

PekitiBlood Banned Banned

Because if we go by your definition (by letter), then all the past FMA greats would be "Criminals". Hell, what do you think Pat and his crew does in the woods? They don't smoke hash that's for sure. Is that not criminal? Who's to say?

3. PekitiBlood

The facebook profile contains videos.

4. PekitiBlood

Not so elementary, Watson!

So if the law of the land was that black people are sub-human and can be acquired as property. Does this make it right? People push back, because ultimately people define the law.

The fact that Pat's meet and greet with an Italian, consensual of course, would be seen as "criminal" is very telling of people today.

5. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

Nope, Pat is and his associates are taking part in a sporting event with pre-defined rules and are not engaging in a martial challenge but a match between two contestants which is clearly defined in UK law.

The Bear.

6. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

It would make it the law. Right has nothing to do with it.

Yes it proves that Europe is civilised.

The Bear.

7. PekitiBlood

Well then, let's call Pat's Italian meeting a match between two contestants with pre-defined rules. Like the Pac-Man and Margarito in 2 weeks. Case closed, euphemisms abound.

8. PekitiBlood

Or from an American perspective it might also explain why the British left Southern Iraq early or why the rest of the NATO forces are holed up in their camps in Afghanistan, while American boys are going into towns and getting dirty.

Or why Mohammed is the number one name in England. And why Angela Merkel said what she said about multi-culturalism. Liberalization, man, one can go too far. These are current events. There's a reason why we practice FMA.

9. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

Wow you should really stop watching Fox news. You ignorance is an embarassment to your country.

Top 5 names in the uk for 2010:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11635125

See the truth is easy to find out but I guess you choose ignorance and stupidity.

Now stop being a silly little boy before I have to remove you.

The Bear.

10. cloudz

cloudz Valued Member

Hey, I'm not telling you what I think about anything. I was reminding you how the world works, you did ask didn't you..

I'll check out the facebook, thanks.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2010
  11. PekitiBlood

Are these not facts? Did these events not happen?

The name, a reference to the Muslim prophet, was denied the top spot due to a plethora of spellings listed separately, including "Muhammad, Mohamed, Muhamed and Mohammad," said the Daily Mail. However, the disparate spellings taken together formed the largest group, with 7,549 newborns given the name last year. The official top spot went to Oliver, with 7,364 newborns.

Denial is not a river in Egypt, my friend.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2010
  12. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Valued Member

It's not a matter of good apple bad apple. More of which apple you prefer and is more to your taste. Is it Granny Smith, Cox or French Golden Deliscious? All taste very different. None superior to the other apart from an individuals personal taste. Yet all Shinny Bright Apples. Some have a preference for one type. Some have a liking for all equally and others have no preference at all hence they do Karate :)

Regards
    Pat

13. PekitiBlood

Point taken, Pat. Your opinions are always the most weighted here. I guess we can agree to disagree on this one.

14. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Valued Member

The British left Iraq early because they completed their job and no offence to my American Brothers here but you guys killed more of us there than the Iraqies and we are still spilling our blood along side each other in a war that is quite frankly only a profit making scheme for the politicians so don't try that BS angle. Shame on you

15. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Oh dear. :(

16. PekitiBlood

No they didn't, why do think the US made a big stink of it all?

Fratricide happens. As for profit making, do you drive a car? is your lap top made of plastic? Do you use technology? Where do you suppose that all comes from? Don't bite the hand that feeds you, you too are benefitting not just the "politicians". It's not like you live in a cave, dressed in loin cloth hunting wolves.

17. PekitiBlood

I'm sure the figures you can verify independently.

18. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

I'm sure. All I'm saying is that if you want to build a strong case for your point of view the Daily Fail is not the best place to be quoting.
    It's essentially a newspaper for idiots.

So what if Mohammed is a popular boys name. Everyone knows Muslims name their sons that far more than any other name.
    By that are you suggesting the Muslims are over-running the UK or something?

19. PekitiBlood

Like I said, Angela Merkel has a point. But read the previous comments to see the context of the American perspective and how it ties into this wider FMA discussion.

20. PekitiBlood

"Neither let us be slandered from our duty by false accusations against us, nor frightened from it by menaces of destruction to the Government nor of dungeons to ourselves. Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it." ~ Abraham Lincoln, Cooper Union Speech

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.