Flag question

Discussion in 'Tae Kwon Do' started by estranged13, Jul 16, 2006.

1. estranged13

estranged13 ex video game freak

Whats the proper orientation of the Korean Flag when its hung vertically? I've seen it both where the red is on the left and the blue is on the left. Google isn't being too helpful.

2. TheMadhoose

TheMadhoose Carpe Jugulum

As far as i can guess fags when hung on end are doen so by there left hand edge

3. Spookey

Spookey Valued Member

Flags...

Dear Sir or Ma'am,

The Korean Flag hangs with the red to the right and the three solid bars in the top right corner! This is the general national standard!

TAEKWON!
    SPooKeY

4. Yang Dae-han

Yang Dae-han Realising the 'edit'

Correct...but why so excited? Here's a link to see how it should look...scroll down 3/4 the page to view the image.

Cheers,

DH

5. estranged13

estranged13 ex video game freak

thanks for the help guys thats how it was hung at my old school now my new school seems to have the flag hanging backwards thought i'd check before i brounght it up

6. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

This kind of treatment of the gay community cannot be allowed to continue in this day and age.

Mitch

;) :D

7. Spookey

Spookey Valued Member

Excited...

Yang Dae Han (Sabum),

I didnt mean to sound over excited. Just wanted to offer a genuine hand of assistance to a person with a question.

TAEKWON!
    Spookey

8. TheMadhoose

TheMadhoose Carpe Jugulum

Not even if they dont complain about it?

9. Whenever we capture one we hang him on the right. Are we doing it wrong? :confused:

10. Yang Dae-han

Literally, I had coke and spirits spout from my nostrils (lesson learned: never drink and read simultaneously)...not sure to be ticked or continue laughing....

Thank you,

DH

11. Yang Dae-han

Spookey,

No worries, I am glad that a non-Korean would know (or at least know how to find) the answer. It is just that the "!" got my attention...again, no worries, just had a bout with my chair (professor) about caps in emails/TMs....

Good on ya'!

DH