Fish vs the British Empire, episode 3!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Fish Of Doom, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

'ello!

so as some of you know from discussions elsewhere, there's a high probability of me travelling to the UK again this march, to once more bite ankles, jump-bite knees, kick groins, and indulge in a bit of navel-gazing. plans are nebulous at best at this point, and include being a nuisance in the south as usual, but also if possible going up to scotland to see chadderz fight, and then visiting all the people up north who i always missed in my prior visits. for those who weren't in the initial discussion, holler here if you want in, and we'll get something worked out so that no ankle goes un-bit :D

Last edited: Jan 12, 2015
  2. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Depending on plans I'd travel for a bit of fishy action.

3. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

I will gladly venture over the Great Hills to wrestle bears, drink mead and sing the songs of our forefathers together.

4. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

Come to Leeds and hug a tree with me! (It doesn't have to be the same tree - we've got lots!)

5. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

^ This man lies.

Leeds is full of nothing but single mums and nutjobs.

6. LemonSloth

LemonSloth Laugh and grow fat!

Haven't got much in the way of ability to travel anywhere sadly so you might have to write me off this time :(.

That said, if for any reason you find yourself lost and confused enough to fall into the South West, wondering where all reasonable civilisation and technology has vanished and what weird alien dialects people are shouting at you, then I'd be up for it :p.

It is a hell of a trek though and the South West is pretty much dead compared to the rest of the country and the public services can be very unreliable so I wouldn't advise you travel down this way if you can help it.

One of these years I hope you'll make it over for a MAP meet ;).

7. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Make sure you come to Manchester for a guided tour of council estates full of ASBO teenage parents, burnt-out cars and pubs that are happy to serve hard liquor to ten-year olds.

8. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

Well I'm not a single mum, so....

Bugger! :bang:

9. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

suddenly, a wild necro appears!

planning elsewhere continues satisfactorily. should be doing london from 1-3, high wycombe 4-5, portsmouth 6-7, then scotland 8-9-ish, then southbound, and that's where the planning needs to continue MOAR SATISFACTORILY, but the idea is to see who has time and more or less go in north-south geographical order making a beeline for the general london area.

johnno and redcoat, verily thou shalt soon be contacted regarding such matters, for great vengeance and glorious visitation.

10. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

I know what you say is true but don't you live there? Why?

11. Moi

Portsmouth?

12. Bozza Bostik

Bozza Bostik Antichrist on Button Moon

I wouldn't bother mate. Stop at Birmingham. There's nothing past Brum to be honest. Just a whole bunch of fields, some cider farms and farmers in the south-west and Sloth in a village somewhere that no one cares about.

:hat:

13. Moi

There's that there London but it's a dirty smelly place

14. Bozza Bostik

Never heard of it.

15. LemonSloth

You make it sound like it's worth spending any time in Brum!

It's true about the village though, even the people who live here don't care about it. It's like a weird paradoxical time prison. Live down here long enough and your ability to cope in normal places goes out the window.

16. Bozza Bostik

You've just described my life in Finland, although the locals think it's the best place on earth and are happy to tell you numerous times a day (that's not a joke).

17. LemonSloth

Haha, Portsmouth is a step up!

Try about 20 minutes off the borders of Cornwall.

When I went up to High Wycombe last year for the MAP meet I had to sacrifice a lot of peasant chickens for the local witch doctors so my body could survive the stress of moving through different time zones.

18. Moi

If you start walking now? & no, unless you're a sailor

19. LemonSloth

Like I said, it's like a strange paradoxical prison down here :p.

20. Moi

Big cul de sac