Fish Oil Deal!

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Gary, May 19, 2007.

1. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

Just got back from H&B and they've got 75% of fish oil caps, or 250 x 1000mg for £4.74 :D

2. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

:eek:

Sweet! Don't suppose you know how long the offer is running for and what EPA / DHA amounts are in them? I could do with a good amount of cheap fish oils.

:)

3. Gary

Same as myprotein exactly, 180mg EPA and 120mg DHA. Coincidently when compared to the myprotein bulkbuy deal it would work out at £94.80 for 5000, which is good.

4. CosmicFish

Nice! Cheers for the heads up. I'll be popping in to the one on the way home from work on Monday then. :D

5. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Let us know if you spot any other deals there Cosmic :D

6. CosmicFish

Will do!

7. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

I spotted this one the other day when I went to buy some off MP. It's a loss leader apparently, so get your fill! Absolutely excellent deal, I need to get to the shops this week.

8. Gary

The 75% off deal finished today, though they're starting a new 50% off promotion instead.

[​IMG]

Suckers.

Last edited: May 24, 2007
  9. tom pain

tom pain I want Chewbacc for good

Damn - wished I'd read this sooner.

I've never actually been in H & B. Good stuff in there?

10. Gary

When there's offers on it's great, I think they're doing a kilo of flavoured whey for a tenner at the moment.

11. Gary

It's the last day of the offer, but if you still want to grab some go through the website the deal is still available there.

12. Ad McG

I don't have a credit card, hence I haven't been able to benefit from this offer. I wish they took debit on their website :cry:

13. redsandpalm

redsandpalm shut your beautiful face

Hey Coma will you do me a favour and take a bunch of that green tea extract and tell me how you feel?

14. Gary

Sure, I'm on a cut and this is my first time using it so I'm pretty interested myself. At the moment I'm taking 315mg twice a day, first thing in the morning and last thing at night.

edit: unless you mean a bunch of extract all at once just to see what an overdose feels like? :D

Last edited: May 25, 2007
  15. redsandpalm

redsandpalm shut your beautiful face

No no, LOL - it's just that I found that after an initial burst of energy everything becomes sluggish and difficult. I tried taking more to counter-act it (i.e. feeling sluggish 2 hours later so had another one, up to 5 caps in total one of the days), but because the energy is so short-lived (possibly the caffeine?) the sluggish effects just seemed to increase. Now they're not so bad that they would stop you in their tracks - but to be honest I was expecting something more stimulanty in nature? Stuff like walking up stairs was harder etc.

Anyway, would be good to get someone elses experiences with it.

16. Ad McG

It's probably the caffeine, the other ingredients really don't have much to do with energy or alertness levels. It's a good supp IMO, definitely helps when cutting and it's a good antioxidant.