First Loss

Discussion in 'MMA' started by Pretty In Pink, Mar 19, 2015.

1. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

So, to me you clearly had the upper hand in the first round, which seems to fit your description of the fight.

Does that make you feel better or worse thinking back? I mean, would you feel worse if the other guy had clearly been better and you were in over your head from the get go? Or is the feeling "I should have had that guy" worse?

2. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

^^ I just gotta 2nd that ^^ and applaud you both for getting in the ring, and for being willing to talk about it despite the loss. :hail:

3. dormindo

dormindo Active Member Supporter

Everyone has already said what I would have--and far more elegantly--so I'll just say all the best to you in the next fight and best to you in your ongoing fight career.

4. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

Cheers everyinnev:)

5. ShadowHawk

ShadowHawk Valued Member

you still have a winning record buddy, you're alright and I'm glad you took it as a learning experience. I recently became friends with Junie browning from the UFC before he got kicked out for going on a rampage in a hospital somewhere in the US than being wanted by Thai police in Thailand, he went from 4-1 pro to.5-5 .

he took a big break he actually went back to Thailand clear his name and his training with Phuket top team, planning to make a comeback after taking a few years off finally. he's got his mind right now he is off the drugs he's doing great he just had a baby girl is life is changed and he has changed for the better he's nowhere near the man you saw on TUF

6. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Was looking for Lefty's thread as well but I'm here now

They gave you a cup/ornament yes?

There's a reason. You won?

7. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

Actually I didn't! I also didn't win. I learned :p

8. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

You didn't get a smaller cup?