Finding a dojo or shibu

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu Resources' started by Brad Ellin, Aug 24, 2004.

1. Sam1990

Sam1990 New Member

hey,

Ive done karate for eight years and nearly achived my black belt but school work got in the way (i was on Brown belt 4 black tags). I was taught by Steve Duffy and i am now looking to get into Ninjutsu as if i got back into karate ill get bored very quickly :bang: i live in London, herts and have checked all the previous links which have come up with nothing. i cant travel all the way to hammersmith so i need a class that i can take a bus ride to get to. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated!!

thanks
    Sam

2. saru1968

saru1968 New Member

3. Sam1990

Sam1990 New Member

i live in middlesex, and on the wider scale hertfodshire (herts in short) thankyou for the link and i will check it out.

4. saru1968

saru1968 New Member

Hemel Hempstead seems the closest..

http://www.hemelbudo.org.uk/

But to be honest i'd love to live where you do, you have lots of very talented Bujinkan Instructors around London and i would visit them all.

Have you your own transport? if not maybe someone that goes to a particular dojo might live close to you, you will never know unless you ask.

I travel 200 miles each way to Egham to see my Instructor, so don't let a little difficulty put you off.

sorry for thread drift.

any other questions feel free to pop along to the Ninjutsu forum on MAP or drop me a 'pm'.

Gary

:)

5. Sam1990

Sam1990 New Member

well thats the problem im 16 and i cant drive yet, my parents dont want to do the 45 minuite drive :( and they may not like me getting a lift of a complete stranger >< and now another annoying addition to the plot i just got a job for saturdays so i cant do that dojos training sessions :bang: ....but 200 miles is dedication!

Another quick question: are there any competitions or tournaments with this martial art?

Last edited: Jul 9, 2006
  6. saru1968

saru1968 New Member

short answer..NO

pop over to the ninjutsu section, do a search first then ask questions..

7. Joe(Cake)

Joe(Cake) New Member

Which is a worrying level of dedication when I can just about manage to walk 70 yards to the same class...

8. saru1968

saru1968 New Member

Hi Joe

Hows the injury?

You there Monday?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2006
  9. Palladium

Palladium New Member

does anyone know of any reputable dojo's in or around massachusetts? thanks in advance.

10. 2dogs

2dogs New Member

Any one got any details on the Coventry Dojo or Shibu?

I've tried google and numerous other search methods to no avail.

11. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

i think its a guy with a couple of students, not a proper dojo, PM me your details and i will pass em on!!

12. saru1968

saru1968 New Member

Nope, have not go those details

:-(

13. Master Ranis

Master Ranis New Member

I need help finding a Ninjutsu school in Georgia

14. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

Ranis, have you bothered to read any of the guidelines to finding a dojo at the beginning of this thread? Or do you want us to do all the work for you? You have several in Georgia, just be careful who you pick. My suggestion, pick a few (be prepared to travel) and go to each one. Get a feel for the dojo/the students and most of all, the instructor. See if you all mesh together and if it's what you are looking for.

15. Master Ranis

Master Ranis New Member

Sorry my bad that my fault. It won't happen again. Thank you brad I will be warying of certain schools because some schools just don't take it serious like I do.

16. crysis

crysis Valued Member

i need help!!!

i've been searching for ninjitsu in the riverside/moreno valley/san bernardino area for about 3 YEARS and still have not found anything. is there anyone out there?

17. wudangfajing

wudangfajing Banned Banned

I am looking for a ninjutsu school in oklahoma! yes i used that link on this thread the first one! They do not have one in Oklahoma. :confused:

18. ziko

ziko New Member

i am looking for a ninjutsu shcool at thessaloniki greece if someone know anything
    site or anything tha could help me i yu be thankfull

19. Subotai

Subotai New Member

Hi

I'm looking for a ninjitsu dojo here in Melbourne Australia, I tried to send a pm to a guy who posted here before about one but I can't send him a pm,do any of the good souls who post here knows about a dojo?

thaaaaanks in advance

20. kouryuu

kouryuu Kouryuu

Go to my website(bottom of this page) and in the links section, look for Tim Bathurst, he teaches in Melbourne, say hello to him for me please and enjoy your training. :)

Norman