Favorite Weapon?

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by nunchaku8587, Nov 7, 2003.

1. Shaolin Dragon

Shaolin Dragon Born again martial artist

Steel gets too cold during the Winter;)

2. nunchaku8587

nunchaku8587 Valued Member

AMEN!!!

3. bigman

bigman New Member

Even though i am in no MA i love the bo. they same to have simple power to me.

4. Shyguy

Shyguy Sapphire

Hi, I'm new here and I want to state what my favourite weapon is. i used to like the bo-staff, but every time I hit something really hard, it vibrated so badly. So that is whty these days I prefer the 3 sectional staff and nuchaku.
    i don't like blades or swords very much as they make blood and i don't like that very much.

5. Shyguy

Shyguy Sapphire

By the way, I'm new here so please do not be angry if I say anyhing stupid, thank you.

6. Blade

Blade New Member

Shadow Drakken is right, Naginata's are way fun to practice with, becuase they are very fast

7. nunchaku8587

nunchaku8587 Valued Member

welcome to the form, and don't worry bout saying something stupid, it happens to the best of us

8. Zankuro

Zankuro Valued Member

My favorite weapon in general: Kusarigama

Favorite to use: Jo

Funniest to use: Toothpicks :cool:

9. Nevada_MO_Guy

Nevada_MO_Guy Missouri_Karate_Guy

10. Stolenbjorn

Stolenbjorn Valued Member

Well, you can make people bleed with the weapons you stated as well, can't you ;)

11. shootodog

shootodog restless native

hehehe mess around with weapons long enough you're bound to draw some blood.

anyway, my answer to the question-

1) 30" rattan bastons, 2) a knife (a balisong works fine). 3) a barong (or a tabac, but any old bolo will do).

12. Cudgel

Cudgel The name says it all

I can atest to the that fact. Many a time has an impact weapon drawn my blood. Infact I have about a half a square inch healing on the back of my hand and it was caused by a padded weapon on all things.

13. La Mancha

La Mancha Valued Member

Tactical Nuclear Weapon or for distance a Strategic Nuclear Weapon.

David

14. KaratePrincess

KaratePrincess New Member

Favorite Weapon

My favorite weapon or weapons would have to be the tanfa, kendo ( korean sword), Kamma, or the fighting fan. Really i am ready to try any of the weapons.

15. 8-style

8-style New Member

hmmm... go the chuka's... but i would definately have to say that my favourite weapon is:

Samurai Shirasaya double blade sword.

16. bigd

bigd New Member

Bo
    Sai's
    Escrima's
    Knife
    And Last B;ut Not Least Nunchaukus

17. La Mancha

La Mancha Valued Member

Attached Files:

18. Tribalweapon

Tribalweapon Valued Member

12 gauge shotgun!!!

When one is not available I like excrima sticks, staff, or a bat used like a katana

19. LightFury

LightFury creator of my own world

I like the bo staff and am thinking about getting a bokken next... but i think i need to become more proficient with bo staff...

20. Stick

Stick New Member

A stick.

Specifics: A cane with a sharpened horn, diamond or square shaft. Perhaps a ribbed back. :woo: Totally legit and I learning how to use it...better.

[​IMG]