fave kick

Discussion in 'Ju Jitsu' started by small guy, Feb 1, 2004.

1. small guy

small guy New Member

i just started a few months ago and i like the scisor kick but i dont know many more

2. TheMasterSword

TheMasterSword Cunning Linguist

Fumi Komi Geri.... in other words the stomp kick after you've thrown them full force to the ground :D

3. Archibald

Archibald A little koala

Hehe...evil....

My favourite is the roundhouse kick...one of our techniques involves dodging a punch while putting a brushing block on it, and then pulling a mid level roundhouse kick into their ribs....its a fantastic feeling, hehe.

4. McCloud

McCloud New Member

Mawashi Geri to the knee... Short way to kick, and also quite effective. :D .oO(not very nice, though, i admit it *G*)

5. TheMasterSword

TheMasterSword Cunning Linguist

i like that kick too archibald... we do the same thing except do that whole brush and pull but leaving the punch a lil higher, stepping back and doing the side kick to the lower ribs.. the whole pulling in a throwing the kick is such a good feeling and i hope i never have to use it cuz its brutal nor the fumi komi geri but when you're in a fight with multiple attackers "i'd rather be judged by 12 then carried by 6"

6. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

Roundhouse to the leg, followed by a nifty combo of punches, knees and elbows :D

7. Archibald

Archibald A little koala

Aah...yes, that sounds very deadly Mastersword....when a side kick has alot of power behind it, it delivers ALOT of power...especially to places like the ribs.
    I also agree with you when it comes to multiple attackers....against one you can sort of find the best way to get out of danger...but with multiple attackers...i really dont care WHAT kind of laws their are....survive first.....then answer questions.

Ciao for now

8. TheMachine

TheMachine Valued Member

roundhouse kicks.

9. karatekid

karatekid MOOOOOOOOOOOO

i like alomost all of em but my fave is jump roundkick

10. Kogusoku

Kogusoku 髭また伸びた! Supporter

Simple kekomi (short range front kick)

Or a Fumi Komi geri after throwing the opponent down.

11. Dropbear

Dropbear Valued Member

I've got short legs and no flexibility so you guys can keep your roundhouse kicks. I'll go for a front snap kick to the groin or a thrust kick to the knee :)

12. Sever

Sever Valued Member

Roundhouse kick every time, though I like front kicks too. A favourite combo of mine in sparring is to get in fairly close and use a front kick with my lead leg to push them back then come through with a roundhouse to the ribs :cool:

13. Kosh

Kosh New Member

My fav kick is 540 (inside). Kablammo.

14. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

I'm going to have to agree with the "kick/stamp the head after you've downed him" suggestions :)

15. TheMachine

TheMachine Valued Member

roundhouse definitely

16. Kosh

Kosh New Member

everyone can do a roundhouse...

17. MartialArtsSnob

MartialArtsSnob New Member

Hook kick to the head, slaping them across the face with the bottom of the foot! I know, I know it is totaly useless, but man is it fun to see the expression on their face (once they get their head gear turned around again) :eek: :D . Seriously though the front kick is hard to beat.

sadisticmartialartsnobout!