Fans of Kengo anywhere???

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Mister_Ball, Jul 18, 2005.

1. Mister_Ball

Mister_Ball Just your average guy

Got it a while back and staretd one player and thought it was really slow and crap but decided to start a new guy, and got futher on in hte game and ended up really enjoying it. Love it when you cut the guy and watch the blood jsut spurt out of them or when you kill them in one with a special move :D

2. Martial Alex

Martial Alex Valued Member

I also enjoy a spot of kengo master of bushido.
    i like watching him sit in the dojo
    willy

3. Tatsumaru

Tatsumaru Your new God!

thats a great game

4. Mister_Ball

not so many it seems, anyone know if the 2nd and 3rd are out in the uk?? 3rd one looks truely awsome

5. geves

geves Valued Member

i know that we (the US) won't get them more than likely.

it sold like crap. but that's not saying much cuz bushido blade sold like crap too.

i've yet to play kengo. but i was just about to pick it up (like in the next 2 days or so). if it sucks i won't hesitate to bash you for it. :D

i've rented it though. and liked it. most good games don't sell well, unless there's a giant logo on the cover *cough madden* *cough EA in general*

6. Mister_Ball

Nah man its great, irratingly slow and crap at first, but if you keep on going it gets a hell of a lot better. Classic moments when you cut the guys head open and blood just calmly squirts out your oppnents head are sure to be had.

7. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

Kengo was good; I just dont think it had anything on Bushido Blade back on the 'ol Playstation.