Everything is a weapon

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by killbill, Oct 23, 2003.

1. Kagebushi

Kagebushi New Member

then be ready to dodge. semiblunt object stabs really suck. if its soft plastic however, your eyes are really the only big consideration. that and your cheeks. and your carotid arteries.

2. Kagebushi

Kagebushi New Member

modem (throwing weight) electronics cleaner (blinding) vcr(club) banjo(club) pens(stabby) PAINTBRUSH(gouges) lol. try that in a restaurant. youll be surprised.

3. Albert

Albert Banned Banned

Lets see..i did it in my computer room and found..a stapler, could hit someone in the head with it, i found a hammer, could hit someone in the head with it, um..found my modem, i could hit someone in the head with that too, and a chair, i could hit someone in the head with it..a book, i could um, hit someone in the head with it..yup.

4. Furikuchan

Furikuchan New Member

Everything is a weapon, but some are more effective than others...

"Now, it's quite simple to defend yourself against a man armed with a banana. First of all you force him to drop the banana."
    *BANG*
    "Then, second, you eat the banana, thus disarming him. You have now rendered him helpless."

5. LilBunnyRabbit

LilBunnyRabbit Old One

A large rock. Adds weight to your strikes, and can even be thrown. My ultimate aim may be to train myself to be the 'ultimate weapon' (actually its simply to be able to survive, and has worked so far), but I still consider it better to have extra range, or something to throw, or simply options rather than having to rely on the fact that I'm better than the other person. I'm fairly small, I'm not particularly strong, and I have no great desire to devote time which I'd prefer to spend on other things bulking up in a gym. Attackers are generally bigger than me. The advantage I tend to have is imagination, or an ash tray, ash trays work too.

6. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

Isn't there an article on this somewhere on the forum LBR? ;)

7. ROokie

ROokie New Member

yep like my kickboxing teacher once said...

cant remember exactly but it was something like umm 'if someone has got a weapon dont worry because you have 11'

i think this is presuming but they dont like know how to use their most valuable wepon most though, their body.

8. danceofdeath

danceofdeath Yaw-Yan PASAY

i totally agree. try training in yawyan and ull see what i mean. hehe. ever thought of disarming an enemy with a comb or a newspaper? hehe. well ive heard that sari-an also has techniques where u can use anything as a weapon. by the way, yawyan and sari-an are FMA's (filipino martial arts)

9. danceofdeath

noone cudve said it better. nice example. hehe. =P

10. danceofdeath

uhurm.. uhurm.. what the hell is this? lol.

11. kungfuprincess7

kungfuprincess7 New Member

well

obviously you havent lived in south phoenix...

kp

but that was funny though

12. xander02

xander02 New Member

Compact Discs... there are a number of things you can do with them...

you can throw them... distraction...
    you can reflect light into the attacker's eyes... defensive...
    you can hold it out for them to take... confusion...
    you can snap it and use a shard as a knife... offensive

13. Shokku

Shokku Banned Banned

Everything can be a weapon. I hope someone's already corrected him, at least by page three...

If you'll notice that office scissors are awesome weapons...