Everything is a weapon

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by killbill, Oct 23, 2003.

1. Reiki

Reiki Ki is everything!

ROFL

bloody good weapon!

2. Stolenbjorn

Stolenbjorn Valued Member

I've found somthing that makes the statement "everything can be used as a weapon"unvalid!

It must be possible to manipulate.

I'd like to see the sensei beeing able to use the eifel tower as a weapon...

You can allways use our opponent as the weapon against himself (pushing him out from the eifel tower), but that cannot IMO be used to back using The UN building in NY, the eifel tower or the Norwegian fjords as weapons.

So it should be like this:

Every object that can be manipulated can be used as a weapon

Last edited: Dec 5, 2003
  3. Marku

Marku Banned Banned

a banana would be an excellent weapon!, Just force his mouth open and make him choke on it. Lol

4. Cudgel

Cudgel The name says it all

Sorry aobut the explosion Ikm a bit off of a nazi when it comes to terminalogy of weapons.

I think the Fjords could be used as weapon. You chase a ship into them nad *CRASH*

5. Stolenbjorn

Stolenbjorn Valued Member

Then it is your ship that is the weapon, forcing it onto the fjords mountainsides. (In a naval engagement off Narvik, Norway in 1940, a british squadron, lead by teh battleship "Warspite" chased several german destroyers on the shores. I mean that it was the british boats that should be defined as the weapons, not the soft, muddy shores of Narvik.

-This is just as if someone force you off the niagra falls wielding a longsword, it is the longsword I'd regard as the weapon, not the rocks on the bottom of the falls.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2003
  6. xubis

xubis New Member

A plushy cuddly toy is a weapon? ;)

7. Reiki

Reiki Ki is everything!

you can choke someone with it quite nicely so its a perfect weapon.

So is a teeshirt. You can choke someone out nicvely with that too!

8. zun

zun New Member

If the recipient is female. (Get's me out of trouble - occasionally)

If the atacker is a female.... MMmm... lunch :)

9. bigman

bigman New Member

My dad has gotten me in the habit of if i feel that i am in a place of danger look around at everything and remmeber where things are place in case i need to use it as a weapon. I belive everything can be used as a weapon

10. Reiki

Reiki Ki is everything!

teeshirts make good things to choke out on

;)

John Wills [BJJ Aust] showed us some nice chokes at his last seminar using someones teeshirt.

It was *very* effective providing you made sure you gathered up all the slack and stretched it tightly...

11. Shyguy

Shyguy Sapphire

I think that most objects can be used as a weopon, even a piesce of paper as it can give the enermy a paper cut. Though it would take a whole lot of luck for that to happen.

Still, I once managed to defend myself from my brother using a computer mouse.

12. Shyguy

Shyguy Sapphire

By the way, i am new here so if i type anything stupid please do not blame me

13. Taiso

Taiso New Member

stop typing stuff irrelevent and when did you protect yourself from the bishe :)

14. shunyadragon

shunyadragon New Member

The discussion has very much lost the point of the expression 'everything is a weapon.' This an important teaching for Arts of the Way in the east. Weapons tend to have a Qi of violence and even who's got the best weapon is like an 'Arms Race'. Reliance or dependence on specific weapons can lead to a tunnel vision and an inability to react in unexpected situations.

The human mind is the greatest weapon and fear is the trigger.

15. zun

zun New Member

Won't blame you - we'll blame you're stupidity! :D

Now please stop typing that! Add it to your signature or something

16. kungfuprincess7

kungfuprincess7 New Member

Wow

That was just wrong... so much hostility.

Kung Fu Princess

17. Black dragon

Black dragon New Member

I concur ANYTHING can be a weapon depending on how you use it

18. Shantari

Shantari Valued Member

DUDE if you guys need to worry about what you can use as a weapon all the time, you should spend more time fixing your people skills so you wont need a weapon to begin with

19. JohnnyX

JohnnyX Map Addict

It was quite funny last week when during self-defence, Sensei said. "Imagine that somebody is attacking you with a loaded ......

...... paintbrush!".

:eek:

20. Albert

Albert Banned Banned

That pic thing you have killbill, the spinny yin yang, is really cool, whered you get that.?

Yes, anything 'could' be used as a weapon. But it doesnt really matter when it comes to some things. Example, Even though i could kill someone with a toothpick, if attacked on the street, im not going to pull a toothpick out of my pocket and fight with that over my hands and feet, just because it can be used. Now on the other hand if im attacked, and i can see a nice big metal pipe on the ground i might pick that up and start swinging.

Or.. if i saw a cow near by, i could pick it up and throw it at the attacker.
    Or if i was near a train track, and a train was coming, i could pick up the tracks and move them to face my attacker and the train will run him over.
    Or, i could do an indian rain dance and cause a thunderstorm, and then trick my attacker to hold a golf club sraight up into the air and get struck by lightening. :D