ever been tapped out by a girl ?

Discussion in 'MMA' started by natxanadu, Mar 13, 2004.

1. natxanadu

natxanadu Banned Banned

went to a submission fighting class today and got beaten by a girl

2. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

LOL! Get over your macho pride :D

3. dragon_bunny

dragon_bunny Valued Member

i'm a girl and i can make my sensi tap out.. just shows it's the technique not the brute force :D

4. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

You got beaten because someone was better than you - gender is not or should not be an issue.

That's gonna happen a lot. That SHOULD happen a lot - get over it.

5. Trent Tiemeyer

Trent Tiemeyer Valued Member

Did you learn from your mistakes? Beat her down. Mercy is for the weak! Cobra Kai! :D

Just kidding. People get tapped in training. It isn't competitive, just try to analyze the situation, learn from it, and you'll be a better fighter.

I myself have been tapped by the best, and the worst.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2004
  6. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

lolol awwwwww :):) hehe OOOHH the embarressment!!! :) hehe i wouldn't worry about it! It'll teach you to believe woman are weak! ;) i let my guard down once when sparring a 15 year old girl, and got a decent kick in the guy for it lol.

you live and you learn ;)

7. toothpaste100

toothpaste100 Banned In 60 Seconds

I believe the only honorable way out of this situation is to commit seppuku :woo:

Or tap her out more painfully.

8. natxanadu

natxanadu Banned Banned

it was a suprise, but its not a problem, she was just alot better than me

9. Don Davies

Don Davies Valued Member

At my dojo there is a 13 year old girl, the first time I sparred with her she choked me out every 5 seconds, I wasn't suprised I knew she has a lot more skill then I do.

10. Covaliufan

Covaliufan Valued Member

My girlfriend and I are in the same bjj class. She has a deadly guard game, and taps out guys all the time, particularly big, strong newbies who don't take her seriously. Almost no one has any macho problems with it; the one or two that do avoid her like the plague.

11. mattsylvester

mattsylvester One proud daddy!

Yeah, Karen's knocked me our more times than I've knocked her out.

12. Yama Tombo

Yama Tombo Valued Member

What a wuss! :D I'm joking. You should get use to handling what you think is an embrasassment, because in a real fight nothing is fair. If you get angry in a real situation over small little incident like being beat by a girl, you'll make things worse for yourself.

This is not a fighting stituation, but I knew this one guy that was egotistical. In class, he loved attention, making jokes all the time. Though, if someone out made a joke that was funnier than his joke he just told, he'd start making fun of them.

Anyway, to make a long story short, a new girl came into class, very pretty girl. First day, she came into class he was the first one she immediately talk to. For about a week they hung out alot, except for one day in class. In class he was joking around like usual; she was laughing and chatting with him; and she made the mistake of telling funnier jokes. Everyone, start paying attention to her, then he started to make a comments about her in a joking way. She laughed for awhile and she told him off. Then got into a big fight the ended their friendship. Later, he came to find out she liked him, but by the time he found out she was dating another guy. :rolleyes:

So, don't let pride get in the way.

13. shootodog

shootodog restless native

yup!

14. Sonshu

Sonshu Buzz me on facebook

Just dont treat her as a girl

When grappling - my other half has tapped out guys much bigger than her. She likes it and she is only 8 stone!

15. shootodog

shootodog restless native

tell me about it! my wife's a judoka from the old school. she's gotten me good a few times.

16. Nrv4evr

Nrv4evr New Member

i have been horribly, horribly beaten by a girl, but that was because i was stupid enough to challenge someone 5 belts above me in sparring. she had so many techniques, i was on the fifth one before i realized my ribs were bruised and i was doubled over. :p

17. Bigfoot

Bigfoot Smile, laugh, be happy!

One of my female students taps guys out all the time. She is about 175 cm and 60 kg. She just won't give up no matter how much it hurts.

18. yes

yes Banned Banned

Yes!

Got caught in a guillotine from guard by a girl once, had no choice but to tap unless I wanted to get choked out. Almost got caught a second time too, but I managed to just get out of it.

19. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

Never tapped to a girl, but been chinned reeal good. It was a clean uppercut, she hadnt been training long but really into fitness. Almost bit my tongue (thank you shockproof mouthguard)

20. iain radford

iain radford taekwondododo

i would sooner run from a woman its hard to sparr with a female,but back to the question yes i have been tapped out,and i enjoyed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!no im not kinky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!