ever been in love ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by freespirit, Feb 28, 2004.

?

Ever been in love ?

1. yes

161 vote(s)
    39.0%
  2. no

79 vote(s)
    19.1%
  3. i am right now

173 vote(s)
    41.9%
  1. freespirit

freespirit spirit of the free

I just wanted to find out, how many mapers have actually been in love, i don't mean thinking you are in love but actually loved somone truely ?

2. morphus

morphus Doobrey

First one has to define love before knowing if we've experienced it.

3. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

I'll be celebrating 16 years of marriage with him in August. We've been together since I was 15 and I wouldn't trade a day with him for anything. I have only grown to appreciate him more and more for the real, sincere, honest, honourable man that he is.

4. Jim

Jim New Member

Yes, and can I say that it was the best chocolate brownie I ever ate. :D

5. Intan86

Intan86 Valued Member

I Will Always Love You!

I've been in love with the same guy but did not have him as my own. I have feelings for him since I was 11 and till now, he don't know that yet. He has a long-time girlfriend and they are going steady and serious about their relationship. He even mentioned that he is going to marry her...sob..sob..sob.
    :cry: :cry: :cry:

Days turns to months,
    Years turns to a century,
    We've went different paths,
    But forever in my heart, you will always be.

I love YOU very Much. :(

Last edited: Feb 29, 2004
  6. 47Ronin

47Ronin New Member

Down the tube....................Anyone remember that song cold as ice?

7. chungmoomonkey

chungmoomonkey Just a few more months...

i was then that skank ho destroyed my life

8. Tireces

Tireces New Member

Yes, and I am now.

9. totality

totality New Member

know EXACTLY how you feel...but i prefer the techno remix of cold as ice done by happy hardcore.

10. Grifter

Grifter Edited by White Wizard

Thats my thought exactlly Morphus. Im not even sure what love is let alone if Ive been in love

11. Kenpo Kicker

Kenpo Kicker New Member

No, but I thought I was in love a couple of times.

12. booksie_girl

booksie_girl Lucy the Terrible

Nope, never :(

13. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Banned Banned

Nah.

If you don't know what love is (like I don't), chances are, you've never been in love.

PL

14. wayofthedragon

wayofthedragon The Defender

I am in love:love:

15. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

16. RAD

RAD New Member

for 20 years now :D

17. Geisha Girl

Geisha Girl New Member

love

I know about true love. When I first saw my baby on the screen of the ultra sound I was overwhelmed but I knew I loved her. The first time that I looked into her face after she was born that was love at first sight and an over whelming emotion that I can't put into words. That to me is what LOVE really is. I look at her pictures and look at her and each day I love her more and more and it never stops. To me she is what being in love is. Having this feeling of being whole. As far as putting love into the context of man woman .. no.. I thought I loved her dad but love doesn't hurt emotionly

18. Guerilla Fists

Guerilla Fists New Member

I thought I was in love once. For two years I loved this girl intensly, no doubt about that. I loved her soo dearly, and it wasn't just that she was great, but I also fell in love with the person I became when she was in my life. I never abused, cheated, demeaned her in anyway, but now she won't talk to me. Haven't heard from her in half a year. So now I don't know if what we had was love, because love shouldn't hurt like that. But if it is love, I don't think I'll ever be dumb enough to do it again...

19. Chris.B

Chris.B New Member

I think I fell in love, awhile back...was pussy didn't ask her out...and she liked me. Don't talk to her still like her, and I can't just start talking to here just randomly threw the year. Do I still hate myself for doing that...Of Course :D

20. Alex103701

Alex103701 New Member

Contrary to my vote, (which was yes by the way), I am in love. I liked her since I got to know her, and still do now. She liked me, and vice versa, but I was chicken, and didn't ask her out. Now she has a boyfriend, but we are best friends. Sometimes I still wish it could be more...