European Championships 2006

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by AirNick, Jun 4, 2006.

1. swntzu

swntzu has left MAP for a bit

Sorry about the pic being too big. She's on the right by the way.

2. KyosanimLee

KyosanimLee New Member

Awesome Pics

This is my first post here. Love the pics of the demo, truly excellent. I now have master Suh, Sung Jin as my screen saver. I'm sure he'd really be pleased to know that!!! :cool:

3. Silentmonk

Silentmonk The Blue Donkster!!

Um thats 5 english pounds please, or my lawyers will be round :D Or you could just PM me and ask for the original, maybe???????? huh :)

Last edited: Jun 23, 2006
  4. You Won Hwa

You Won Hwa Valued Member

Thank you. I was looking at the young lady on the left in the background.

5. swntzu

Lol, you shouldn't. She's a dog. If you want more pics I can send them to you. Just pm me. Problem is, I'm in all of them! :D

Anyway, to all the black belts and David the yellow tab, there you go. That's her ok? And she's not a man!

6. gaz27

gaz27 New Member

:D :D was she still conscious when the alledged "kiss" took place :D :D

7. swntzu

Yes she was.

8. gaz27

gaz27 New Member

:D she was a real girl then,,,, not one of those new blow up dolls ,you know, the one with real hair, skin like velvet,20 complimentary phrases,,,,, :bang: :bang: damn i've said too much :bang: lets put mr smut away shall we :D ................p.s you must have big feet. :D

9. swntzu

Haha. I must know you, otherwise you wouldn't say stuff like this. :p

Who is this? Go on. Reveal yourself!

10. swntzu

Big feet? Is that anything to do with that old wives tale that big feet = big...

11. MIKIO

MIKIO Valued Member

Nice one dude nice one! lol she's a pretty girl!

12. Mung Kee

Mung Kee Valued Member

Has the DVD been released yet for this years demo?

Also I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get hold of some older demo videos/dvd's that had Kuk Sa Nim in the demo. I've never really seen him in demo apart from a few snipets here and there.

Cheers

13. Silentmonk

I have the 96 demo on vid, he's on that. It is only the usual stuff tho nothing out of the ordinary.
    I'm pretty sure that its been put onto DVD by people closer to you than me. If not I'll see what i can sort out with Airnick and JKNGT for you. :)

14. Almack

Almack Almack

DVD?!

Think yourself lucky you have a higher grade instructor to teach you at class!!

I'm about to consult the Scottish Missing list.

Ninja with lost master.

A

15. AirNick

AirNick Valued Member

Both of those made the final cut :)

Nearly there GT, nearly there!

16. KSN GT

KSN GT Valued Member

2006 Euro Champs DVD

yo!

yes this is going to be the best DVD production from any Kuk Sool event.

lots of time and effort has gone into this production from some talented people. lol. :)

lets hope its all been worth it and people support and appreciate it.

or its back to thoes poorly filmed, badly edited (always missing and cutting the bits we want to see!), low quality, cheaply packaged DVD's that have no menu's, chapters or features. and we pay over the odds for!

who's looking forward to seeing it???

17. Silentmonk

ME.............. I am.......... I heard there are some slide shows of the tournament and demo with award winning quality photographs in ??...... Is that true??? is it????

Who was that great photographer anyway :D :D :D :D

18. psbn matt

psbn matt great sage = of heaven

nick will be offering this dvd for sale to the whole kuk sool community, so all you brits, americans and canadians, place your orders now.

19. KSN GT

KSN GT Valued Member

yes monk, ur photography was fantastic! heehee...

20. Silentmonk

Ok, I know I have vested interest to some degree in this production, but guys I have just seen the intro and it ROCKS!!!

Seriously I think its great, and you can play spot the monk in the background so its 2 for the price of one haha