European Championships 2006 Video

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by AirNick, Aug 20, 2006.

1. swntzu

swntzu has left MAP for a bit

Of course!

2. Out-to-Lunch

Out-to-Lunch Valued Member

Awsome work Air Nick, that was great!
    --josh

3. Gi Ma Ja Se

Gi Ma Ja Se 90 degrees is 4 real MA's

actually its all in the c*ck..... lol

thats knee c*cK..... for those who dont know..... :D

The holders for me are excellebt though... couldnt trust anyone else!!! they have gone all over the world with me and that kick, there like my roadies.... he he

4. JSun

JSun Valued Member

I just got my copy and so far it looks really good. I've only had a chance to give it a cursory run through so far, but I'm impressed. Great job, Nick.

5. Silentmonk

Silentmonk The Blue Donkster!!

I m buying the t-shirt at the next tourny. Oh hang on you gave me it at the last :)

and I didn't get to do the world tour :cry: but next time oh yes!!!!! mind you i wanna do a syncronised board break down the outsides of the breaking team!!! You reckon they'll let us have that many boards each and half the demo team as holders :D

6. psbn matt

psbn matt great sage = of heaven

oi! where's my fee. :eek:
    i used to charge £100 a day for roadie work

but as your a nice guy i'll do you a deal :D :D

7. coc716

coc716 Just Some Guy

Got my DVD last week and finally got to watch it last night.

Wouldn't play in my Playstation 2, but did play on my computer (various recent Mac's).

First, everything was very professional. I was impressed the moment I took the case out of the shipping envelope.... all the printing, looked very nice, very well done.

The DVD menus and presentation was done well. I liked the AirNick animated logo. :cool:

It seemed like there were some snafu's at the event (e.g. it sounded like the music PA system was having trouble during KJN Suh's Woon Hak Hyung), but that's how it goes.

Everything was well done, as far as the DVD production itself. I did like how (at least) 2 cameras were used to shoot the event, allowing for a better capturing of the action. Nick, you did a really good job editing and splicing footage together. I liked how each segment of the event got a little title that moved on and off screen to say what was going on. Just lots of little touches like this made for a good DVD viewing experience.

And watching some of the footage.... lots of great stuff in there. I think KJN Sung Jin Suh's Woon Hak Hyung was the highlight for me; one of the best performances I've seen of it. Of course, seeing my brothers and sisters across the pond perform is always a treat... y'all always put on fantastic performances. My 7 year old daughter was watching with me and she loved it. She really liked the Ladies demo, and she also liked the Seni 05 highlight reel (the action and the music).

Thanx much for this, Nick! Fantastic job!

Cheeers!

8. JSun

JSun Valued Member

It's so good I let a friend at my dojang borrow it to watch and I haven't been able to get it back yet. I'm going to have to forward him Nick's e-mail address so he can order his own!

9. swntzu

This is going to sound horrendous but I enjoyed watching the breaking section for the bits where the breaks were not sucessful. I mean two concrete blocks? No way!

10. psbn matt

psbn matt great sage = of heaven

so, you were laughing at me not breaking with my flying side kick were you!
    just you wait till i come up to cambridge ;)

11. ksn-joe

ksn-joe Valued Member

just to say i have seen this guy perform this break sucessfully before at another demo
    guess he forgot to take the spung floor into consideration this time

12. swntzu

You didn't break that second time? I'm sure you did...