Eui Bok Su

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by SsangKall, Mar 27, 2010.

1. unknown-KJN

unknown-KJN Banned Banned

I hate to say it, choladeva, but I don't really see it. The circular stepping used by that guy in the video clip (master Eddie?) reminded me more of AKD than Bang Weon Gi. Besides, in most of the demonstrated techniques, he circles TOWARDS the attackers free hand.

I'm no expert but if I grabbed someone's sleeve (or whatever) in order to control their movement and they started to resist by moving around (i.e stepping), I'm pretty sure I'd slug 'em as hard as I could (in the head?) to encourage them to stop dancing around. If they moved in such a way that my fist was in better range to make a solid strike, so much the better, right?

2. Pugil

Pugil Seeker of truth

Doesn't he just!

3. SsangKall

SsangKall Valued Member

understood, sir! i am no master, so i wouldnt know the techniques...just what i have seen others do. now i have some understanding of the principles, so if i wanted to apply these style of techniques i wouldn't get popped with a momentum i created! thanks, sir!!!

4. ImaJayhawk

ImaJayhawk Valued Member

:topic:

Speaking of Jin Jong Moon, I noticed that there are several pics from the 60's and 70's of him and his brother on their website.

http://www.blackeagle.or.kr/bbs/zboard.php?id=bbs8

[​IMG]