"Epic beard man" A 67 year old man holds his own in a bus fight

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Spinmaster, Feb 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spinmaster

Spinmaster Valued Member

From what I've gathered, the old guy (Tom) was talking to a friend, when the young black fellow misunderstands something he said and tries to pick a fight, accusing Tom of prejudice. Turns out Tom is a Vietnam vet though, and doesn't take kindly to being pushed around.
    The actual altercation is the first 3:20 of the video, the rest is interviews and stuff.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKwwB9P_0PQ"]Old man beats young guy AC transit bus fight w/ subtitles - Full story + interview HD - YouTube[/ame]

Just goes to show, don't pick on old folks and don't pick on veterans! :cool:

2. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

6 pages of discussion here :)

Mitch

3. Spinmaster

Spinmaster Valued Member

Whoops... thanks mitch. :) I feel like a newb again... I really should have searched before I posted, shouldn't I. :p

4. fire cobra

fire cobra Valued Member

Very interesting ,thanks for posting bro:)

5. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Comedy gold. Run yo lip expect to get it busted up. I'm all for beatdowns on loudmouths on public transit. So much BS with these types of fool. The old dude should have knocked him out cold. He didn't hand out nearly what the dumbass deserved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.