Enter a legend?

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by ninjaboj, Nov 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jorvik

jorvik Valued Member

I beat my women with a stick, and I drowned three kids at the local pool for looking at me the "wrong Way".and that wasn't even in Africa:evil:

( although I might have exagerated slightly.in fact I probably only thought it)

2. ninjaboj

ninjaboj Banned Banned

You guys have got me all wrong. That woman who i said i battered in hospital, i didn't actually beat. Sheesh what do you take me for, some kind of woman beater. No R (to use the first initial of my name, hit me and i beat her with reference to a win, like in one of your competitions say, but not with physical violence. OK I did hit her once, which was like icing on the cake really, and which she should have seen coming given the fact that she had been beating me and got me angry. Hell anyone would expect me to go into fights with women and actually pull my punches. Like I did before. But that as they say my friends, is a different story!

3. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

i dont hit women. thats despicable.

i only shoot and stab them :p

4. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Don't be an idiot Zaad.

5. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

Man, hitting women isn't cool. There are people who have gone there whole lives without hitting women. You have now hit.... Four? In a flimsy attempt you call it "self defense".

This is The Jeremy Kyle Show, I am Jeremy Kyle and I want you to get OFF MY STAGE!

Also, put something on the end of it so that you don't spawn more of you.

6. ninjaboj

ninjaboj Banned Banned

well

well i thought that i would get banned pretty quick after joining this site. Not on the grounds on anything that i have done in the past 18 months but from before that. And hey ho guess what it seems that i was right. Anyway thirteen years ago after i broke my neck i quite often beat up my mum. This is not something which i am proud of now, but i was in a lot of pain given as my c3-c8 cervical vertabrae have been fused and was struggling to cope. If it is any consolation, not only am i getting on with my mum and wife now, but i have also seen R on the bus and she looked at me. For what it's worth. Listen i am not proud of what i have done, and if that means a ban so be it. It was nice making your acquaintences.

7. ninjaboj

ninjaboj Banned Banned

well

<mistake>

Last edited: Nov 27, 2011
  8. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

this is what would have helped you not sound terrible in all your previous posts:
    remorse.

9. Devil Hanzo

Devil Hanzo Doesn't tap to heel-hooks

Clue #1: Terrible grammar.

Clue #2: Ninja

Clue #3: Barely made it above white belt.

Clue #4: Male posturing tales.

Clue #5: Historically banned from other forums.

I think we can all draw the same conclusion here.

10. Seventh

Seventh Super Sexy Sushi Time

.....WTF?

11. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

[​IMG]

12. ninjaboj

ninjaboj Banned Banned

Call me a ****? Call me a woman beater? You could call me a child beater, except I would refute it. You could call me a scholar, a proud father and a proud husband. You could call me a musician, mentally ill and recovered now. Each of these points could have some validity in their allotted time and place. You could also call me drunk, which right now, would probably be a fair comment! Peace dudes.

13. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

14. ninjaboj

ninjaboj Banned Banned

15. bassai

bassai onwards and upwards ! Moderator Supporter

I'll just call you a troll.

16. ninjaboj

ninjaboj Banned Banned

So I'll call you Rick p.

17. Dan Bian

Dan Bian Neither Dan, nor Brian

You act like one.

You've admitted to at least 3 incidences of this.

Again, you admitted to it.
    What you like to do is boast about things that you imagine will make you sound cool, and then when everyone else points out that you're being an idiot, you backtrack and claim that 'it wasn't actually like that' and that you're actually a great guy.
    No one is buying it.

A scholar is someone who is learned, and regarded as highly knowledgable. I don't think this applies to you.

You could well be... But beating you wife is a strange way of showing how proud you are of her?

I've had the misfortune of seeing your guitar videos. Please don't force these on the unsuspecting folk here on MAP.

Not being medically qualified to comment on your case, I would hesitate to make assumptions - however your general conduct would support the first part of your statement, but not the second part.

Well, as long as you only beat women and children at the correct point on your daily schedule...

Wow, so manly and impressive...

18. Devil Hanzo

Devil Hanzo Doesn't tap to heel-hooks

Trying to post but keep getting pushed away by Seventh and Hannibal's Unrelenting Force shout.

19. bassai

bassai onwards and upwards ! Moderator Supporter

What did you hope to achieve when you registered on MAP nb ?

20. ninjaboj

ninjaboj Banned Banned

Hi Medway

Hi Medway, it's nice to see you on here. I am sorry about all of this trouble which i have conjured up for myself on here. I wouldn't know where to begin defending myself from all of these allegations, not that I haven't already tried. But one of the problems with the 'net, certainly these MA page forums is that they find it oh so easy to click on the quote button and leave it at that. And in case you might have noticed from the great majority of my messages, that is not the way i have chosen to work.

So lets get one thing straight now, I have never been a child beater, and I am very sorry for the times I have hit women in the past. I certainly pray that I never do it again. So yeah I am sorry. I wonder if any of you will find that I still have something to offer? Like I have called my wife in Kenya pretty much daily for the last two years plus, plus i have sent money regularly over this time. I think that is commitment. OK?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.