Enter a legend?

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by ninjaboj, Nov 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ninjaboj

ninjaboj Banned Banned

Hi every1. Let me get one thing straight, I am not a good fighter. Sure I have dabbled with Karate Wado ryu, Judo and Aikido in the pastm, but I never really was good at any of them. I have also got quite a big mouth which has seen me banned from three of your contemporary fights: Martialedge, Bullshido and intermartialarts. But that is besides the point. I will admit that the reason why I got banned from those sites is because I have admitted to fighting with two women in the past, one of which I beat and one I lost to. I think the lads on these sites looked down at me for admitting that simple fact. I will let you lot take this where you want. Thanks.:ban:

2. CrowZer0

CrowZer0 Assume formlessness.

When you say beating women in the past do you mean in competition or you attacked random strangers or some form of domestic violence?

On a side note welcome to MAP.

3. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

This will probably not end well but welcome anyway.....

4. CrowZer0

Patience now Hannibal... Lets see where he goes with this...

5. ninjaboj

ninjaboj Banned Banned

I think my last post just got censored. oops. Anyway I have fought my mum a long time ago, but more recently i fought my wife, to which i lost, and a gal on the ward in acute mental health hospital which i won, OK?

6. Blade96

Blade96 shotokan karateka

weird introduction.

7. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Judging by his last response I was eerily prescient

8. Blade96

Blade96 shotokan karateka

some peeps are just good judges of character.

9. ninjaboj

ninjaboj Banned Banned

I'd rather get the grit from out my teeth b4 we begin see?

10. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Please be aware that text speak such as b4 is not permitted on MAP.

11. CrowZer0

Well not ok really. I don't get on with my mum but I would never fight her. Why you felt you had to mention fighting with women in your introductory post and then revealing it was your mum and your wife is beyond me. Good luck to you.

12. ninjaboj

ninjaboj Banned Banned

Further to my earlier comments...

I've just posted another post to this site, only to find it unceremoniously censored without so much as an explanation. So I will repeat, reiterate only this time with added explanations...

13. ninjaboj

ninjaboj Banned Banned

2 I am the (step)father to a beautiful nearly four year old girl in Kenya, and a proud husband to my African wife of three years, whose names dont concern you...

14. ninjaboj

ninjaboj Banned Banned

3 I am studying for a part time degree in Sociology hons at my local central uk university. This is my first year.

15. ninjaboj

ninjaboj Banned Banned

4 I have spent the last two years in succession incarcerated in four different mental hospitals of varying intensity. Meeting a variety of men and some women staff as well...

16. ninjaboj

ninjaboj Banned Banned

lastly 5

And 5 I am the proud author of three books to date: Jojos amazing adventure, A patient in time and fighting madness. Although they are all currently self published. I hope this helps to clear things up?:woo:

17. Kid Moe

Kid Moe Peace that don't belong

This statement...
    ...Doesn't go well with this one... ;)
    Being incarcerated in mental institution means that somebody was perceived as being threat to society or has performed some criminal act... Well at least in my neck of the woods that is usually the case... Were you perceived as being a threat to society? :)

Last edited: Nov 23, 2011
  18. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

I want to see where this is going.

Welcome (very reserved though).

19. Kid Moe

Kid Moe Peace that don't belong

Me too... :rolleyes:

20. ninjaboj

ninjaboj Banned Banned

Hi Kid Moe

Hi Kid Moe and others,
    note I have to be very careful about what i say in order to avoid being banned again.

Well I was arrested and detained under the mental health act over two years ago now because I came off my meds and shouted at my doctor basically...

But then i was held for that length of time because there was a question of a very serious act of deviance having been committed. Although i would hastily like to point out that no charges were ever pressed, and after a year and a half the whole thing was dropped to mine and my families great relief.

Now I am attending university from an open rehab hospital, with the hope of getting my own place in the near future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.