England June 8th thru 13th

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Brad Ellin, Feb 14, 2006.

1. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

That's a Thursday thru Tuesday, cuz I have to be back at work on Wed. Anyone having classes those days? Or a seminar? At Greg's suggestion, looking at Birmingham. Greg, I'll PM you later about the hotel.
    Tired and sore and smelly. We played with hanbo tonight and I've got some right ripe bruises. Of course, I'd hate to be the other guys trying to explain to their wives where their bruises came from. Lots of fun, as usual. But, something happened that warrants it's own thread about appropriate behaviour in the dojo.

2. kouryuu

kouryuu Kouryuu

Slow down Gaz, you don`t want to tire the old man out ;) :Angel:

3. saru1968

saru1968 New Member

Look, what is the problem? Greg First then you, get off my back, last time i offer help to you lot.

The guy posted dates, wants to train.

If it was me, i would have thought someone posting training opportunites WOULD have been helpful.

but hey no problem, i'm out of here.

4. kouryuu

kouryuu Kouryuu

Whoa there Trigger, it`s a joke, have you been sucking on those rasberry ice lollies again :D , i was thinking about Mr K`s age, you know how cranky he can get :Angel:

5. xen

xen insanity by design

gary, i think i know why norm and greg are upset...

you forgot to schedule time in for Mr K to visit the BBD dojo's :cool:

sunday am; 10-12; if you do get chance... and you can crash at mine on the sat or sunday night if it makes life easier. :)

6. saru1968

saru1968 New Member

Brad

'That's a Thursday thru Tuesday, cuz I have to be back at work on Wed. Anyone having classes those days? Or a seminar? At Greg's suggestion, looking at Birmingham' (snip)

Gary

''Thursday thru Tuesday'

Well thats Thursdays at Greg's or At Brian Duckers in the wirral or the Shadow warriors in Chester or Bill Liddle's in Egham.

Fri: well there is Gloucester, Swindon x 2

Sat: Greg's if not done on thurs.

Sunday: again classes in Gloucestershire, shadow warriors in mancester

Monday: BIll Liddle, egham, London, Norm's Harlow.

Tuesday:?

Now that list is not complete bit it is the ones i know of locally.

maybe we could make a list of training opportunities.

I can provide transport to the one's i've mentioned.

Greg

'Or shall we just wait to see what he wants to do before pushing and pulling him in every direction, maybe he wants to do a few sites??'

Brad

'Training everyday and a few pints in the evening. That's what I'm up for. No to be rude or anything, but I've seen a few castles and have seen a bit of England. Spent a total of 6 months based out of Mildenhall and while in country I visited a few places.'

Me

'Right, all i was trying to do was provide information and provide transport if needed.

As my help is not needed, sort it out yourself Greg.'

Norman

'Slow down Gaz, you don`t want to tire the old man out '

Me

'Look, what is the problem? Greg First then you, get off my back, last time i offer help to you lot.

The guy posted dates, wants to train.

If it was me, i would have thought someone posting training opportunites WOULD have been helpful.

but hey no problem, i'm out of here.'

Norm

'Whoa there Trigger, it`s a joke, have you been sucking on those rasberry ice lollies again , i was thinking about Mr K`s age, you know how cranky he can get '

Oh, one last thing. Calling someone Trigger as in 'Only Fools And Horses'.

'Trigger, a long-faced, mentally-challenged individual who, throughout the entire run of the show, thinks that Rodney's name is Dave.'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/articles/o/onlyfoolsandhors_7775005.shtml

and putting a smile by an insult does nothing, like me calling somebody an idiot then :)

Anyhow rant over, not my problem now not involved.

OUT.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2006
  7. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

Woah, dude! Deep breath!!

I appreciate your help, really!! And I am all for the training schedule you lined up and I appreciate the offer of transport. I am all for it. Providing, there is time for a pint or two after class.

I'm glad to see everyone wants to help or looking out for my health. But, I don't want to ruffle feathers. I'm coming to meet friends and train. Not site-see, unless the opportunity arises anad I have the time. Mainly, I want to spend some time with my extended-family.

We cool on that?

Everybody else, I appreciate the help, but really, I want to train!! And meet the family. And have a few pints. Training everyday will be a nice break for me and I'm looking forward to it.
    Also, I'll have been back form Japan for less than a month, so everything will be fresh. Including the bruises.

8. kouryuu

kouryuu Kouryuu

Gary, i used the word Trigger in relation to a gun going off NOT in relation to the guy you`re talking about :bang:

9. Lord Spooky

Lord Spooky Banned Banned

OMG!

I have half a day off and people start going off the rails!!

Looking forward to meeting you Mr K!

10. Peaceful Tiger

Peaceful Tiger Happy Member

I am aswell. Be nice if you could make it down Gloucester way, but if not, I may be able to make it up to Greg's.

(By the way Greg, did you hear back from Sarah?)