End of the world, science has agreed?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Yama Tombo, Apr 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wrydolphin

wrydolphin Pirates... yaarrrr Supporter

There you go, Poop-Loops- prostelytizing once again.

I don't have to prove my belief to you because I don't care what you believe. The only person who cares what other's believe here is you. Further, you are projecting something aweful. You haven't a clue as to what I believe or don't believe as you have never asked- you only assume.

Face it Poop-Loops- despite what I believe about most atheists being correct that atheism in not, in point of fact a religion. For you, it is. Or might as well be. You carry all the hallmarks of a religous fanatic. I have conducted debates with many atheists over scientific data and interpretations. Even had some nice conversations about atheism and theism. You bear as much simularity with them as a fundamentalist does with me. However, your simularity with a fundamentalist is quite stricking.

Once again another strawman. Many logical people believe in God and are fine with logical persiuts and careers, including science. Are they literalists? Generally, no- are they thiests? Yes.

2. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Banned Banned

Yes, that's what I do. When I see someone doing something wrong, I try to correct them, not praise them.

Yes, you do. Otherwise you are forced to agree with me that there is no God.

Oh no! But it's Ok, because I don't care about what you believe. If you don't believe in God, then you're fine. If you do, then I'm talking to you. Individually, I don't care.

Sorry, you must have me mistaken for someone else. I am simply saying "where is this proof?" and you keep saying "I NO NEED PROOF! YOU WRONG! YOU BAD!!! I SEE PROOF AND LIKE! YOU NO LIKE PROOF? FINE!! ME NO CARE!!!" But I just keep on asking for this proof. That's all I need. I swear.

Yeah, which is what baffles me. They know not to cross the road when a car is coming at them, yet they believe in a magical being that nobody can see hear, or feel, unless they are already sooooo wrapped up in it that nobody else can convince them otherwise.

3. wrydolphin

wrydolphin Pirates... yaarrrr Supporter

Well, at least you now admit to being a prostyletizing fundamentalist. The first step is in admiting your problem.

I have come to the conclusion that this thread has exceeded its life span and nothing more useful may be gleaned from this debate.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.