Embarrassing Moments....

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by pocketwarrior, Nov 28, 2003.

1. pocketwarrior

pocketwarrior New Member

Has anyone had anything fairly embarrassing happen to them recently? Here's mine...

I had this gorgeous blonde girl join the gym yesterday. I mean she was DAMN fine... anyway I showed her around for a while, got chatting etc and she went off for a workout. Purely coincidently this happened to be my time for working out as well :D

So we chatted some more and i lost track of the time because i was suppose to go MA at 7. It was about this time that she left, and i stayed to finish my workout.

annoyed that i'm now late i grabbed my MA gear from downstairs and ran into the car park towards my car, it was at this point that i remembered that i had decided to go commando that day. Seeing as i always think outloud and i'm also very annoyed, I stop and shout to myself like a madman "Oh S**T, I havn't got any F*****G pants on!" (nowhere to get changed at training).

Guess who's just round the corner from my car texting on her mobile......

2. Shade

Shade New Member

Oh well, at least she wont forget you in a hurry. :D

3. Jack

Jack Valued Member

LOL, ace!

I wouldn't worry though, you may have felt embarrased but I'm sure you could use it as a great line of conversation the next time to see her. ;)

Jack