Earle moving to Wales

Discussion in 'Tai chi' started by Kat, May 5, 2003.

1. Kat

Kat Valued Member

If any one is interested Earle Montague and Family will be moving to Wales in the coming year.
    Any respones welcome

2. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

I've heard the name, and I know controversy surrounds it Kat.
    We do have some Welsh members!

Can you provide any details at all?

Where is he?

What's he teaching?

Misunderstandings?

Etc?

3. Kat

Kat Valued Member

Sorry I thought he was a very well known character over in the Homeland.Earle Montague,www.taijiworld.com best known for the old yang style(don't anyone start)
    At the moment he and family still live in NSW Australia,so if any aussies,this is your last chance to get up to oberon and meet the man himself.

4. romario

romario New Member

hell o

I was saving my money for a trip to Australia. But erle is comming to Europe? Thanks god!
    i wish i can wisit his worksop now!

5. Jim

Jim New Member

THE OLD YANG STYLE... - just kidding. I would've liked to meet up with him but it doesn't look like I'm going to have the chance now. Oh well, just have to come to the UK now... :D

6. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Any idea where in Wales he's going? The MA scene here could do with a shake up

7. SoKKlab

SoKKlab The Cwtch of Death!

IMO Earl Montague is an excellent Martial Artist and often very funny too. His Grappling and Chin Na stuff is tops.

I never see what all the supposed controversy is about, the guy obviously knows his stuff and has alot to teach that 's worth learning whether you do Tai Chi Chuan and Ba Gua or not.

He'll be living in the Swansea area of Wales, close to his main distributors Kunzhi and the Tai Chi Chuan lot based in West Glamorgan/ the Gower.

If he does any Grappling etc seminars I hope to go and get twisted into spaghetti pieces.

8. nzric

nzric on lookout for bad guys

I've only been to one of Erle's workshops but he's a top guy - one look at his website proves that he walks the walk for the internal arts.

I've only learned from other members from Erle's WTBA so I don't know about the controversies, but he's well known for not having any patience with the psychic/chi power fraudsters.

If you're in Wales try to make it to one of his workshops - you won't be disappointed.

9. Sub zero

Sub zero Valued Member

I can say i've only heard good things about him.And if i couldaford it at the time i'd defo go to one of his workshops.
    I've seenhis encyclopedia af dim mak too.Amazing stuff.