E3 2007 - Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime & Smash Bros

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by chrispy, Jul 17, 2007.

1. chrispy

chrispy The Hunter

E3 has begun in ernest today, Nintnedo had it's press conference, some things to note... (All dates are North American release)

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass comes out October 1st Awesome!!! (DS)

Super Mario Strikers - Charged (Wii) -> The soccer game gone crazy comes out July 30th with online play.

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii) comes out August 21st, with awesome 1st person control use the remote to point and shoot, and the control stick to move, looks very easy and very impressive.

Super Mario Galaxy (Wii) comes out November 12 - This game simply looks amazing! The president of Nintendo of America Reggie says it's the best Mario game since Mario 64 The game that revolutionized the 3D platforming game.

Super Smash Brother Brawl (Wii) December 3rd Best Fighting Game Series Ever. the site shows how cool this game will be http://www.smashbros.com with online play!!

There is also the Wii Zapper, a controller shell for the remote and nunchuck, that will make games like a new Resident Evil and Medal of Honour 4 incredible. ($20 and comes with a game)

AND for everyone, a Wii Fit - a fitness, excersise, balance etc... type game, with a new accessory 'the balace board' a foot pad thing that measures your weight, balance point and centre of gravity.

As well as Mario Kart Wii with a packed in steering wheel controller in early 2008 and online!.

As well as online Madden, Fifa and more!

Man I am super stoked for the games for the rest of the year!

2. Sandus

Sandus Moved Himself On

E3 was last week. It's been over for 4 days.

3. chrispy

chrispy The Hunter

oh oops forgot to change that, I posted it a few days ago on another board... and saw there was no E3 post here so I popped it up