Door to door recruitment!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by blue-sash, Feb 20, 2005.

1. Victoria

Victoria Pretzel In Training

Anymore? :D

2. tiger6

tiger6 Banned Banned

:rolleyes: Why are you assuming I do any MA , I don't. I like watching it though so if it gets to the olympics, brilliant. I also like watching emmerdale but it doesn't mean I want to be in it.
    As I thought you guy's don't do debate's just beasting's.
    As I said before I understand why GKR people don't post on here.

Live long and prosper dudes

3. tiger6

tiger6 Banned Banned

when do I get banned for disagreeing with you all , is it soon. :)

4. Lord Spooky

Lord Spooky Banned Banned

Your first post is right on a GKR post you then go and look at other GKR posts :rolleyes: That's usually indicative of someone who does the art being discussed

If you don't do an MA that what makes you think you are in a position to ascertain what are or are not accurate comments in the thread?

If you don’t do an MA then you are commenting from a position of ignorance.

As for beasting and not debating :rolleyes: well above I have asked a number of questions which so far have been ignored by you. I haven’t beasted anyone, merely asked you to clarify certain points in your post or to provide an answer to your questions.

You on the other hand have basically come on here and had a hissy fit because people are criticising GKR you’ve ranted about certain things in the thread but haven’t actually provided any backup to what you’ve said.

Sorry but you’ve failed at the internet please press Alt and F4 for further assistance.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2007
  5. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

LoL tiger6 I'm surprised you wasted the time it took to register on the site, just to come and post the drivel you have posted so far. You should go check out threads on SERIOUS Martial Arts, and SERIOUS topics, not GKR. You'll probably find some more interesting, intelligent posts.

6. wrydolphin

wrydolphin Pirates... yaarrrr Supporter

Sorry boys, your toy just broke....

7. narcsarge

narcsarge Masticated Whey

5 posts and he's OUTA HERE!

Nice work MOD's! Troll season open or what? :D

8. Murphey

Murphey New Member

Hi everyone, My name is John Murphey and I just joined the MAP forum.

I train with GKR Karate and I am aware that this club is not well liked here. I have enjoyed two years of training, as a student, and am currently 6th kyu green belt.

As mentioned in this thread already, GKR door knock people as a way to get business. If I hadn't of been door-knocked, I would still be on the couch with my beer and chips.

Yes, GKR isn't perfect and I am not going to pretend that I know what it is like to be a sensei in the GKR stystem, but I would like and opportunity to share my opinions on the club.

Regards,
    Murphey