Don Roley questioned in the death of 85 year-old father

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by hurtz8, Apr 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hurtz8

hurtz8 Banned Banned

2. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

Have you any actual news reports on this?

This is just a picture from Facebook, it could just be a photoshop job.

3. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

Looks about as authentic as a three and a half pound note.

Dead_pool likes this.
  4. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

First do a simple Google search on Dallas Wittgenfeld and see what you get.

Then look at the photo, one that Roley himself uses for memes.

Then Google search anything in the article.

Still want to post it?

pgsmith and Dead_pool like this.
  5. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

Who is this supposed to be?

6. hurtz8

hurtz8 Banned Banned

Look at the comments. In them Don Roley states "Yes, I was questioned. But, unlike Dallas Wittgenfield, I have never been arrested for anything." That is pretty strange if the article is not true. Unless he is just messing around, which would be very odd.

If it is true, his claims of being a martial arts expert are blown and much worse. He shot his 85 year-old father to death? He couldn't defend himself against an 85 year-old man when he was in his early 30's and a self-proclaimed "martial arts master."

Of course, could all be an elaborate hoax. If not, I'm sure people will pull the police report and post it.

7. Mitch

Nah, the article says more about the ethics of someone trying to create a smear campaign out of a tragedy in a family.

8. Aegis

Taking it 100% at face value, the article comes from what, 2003, the same time as the picture accompanying it? If he did it, then one way or another he was exonerated. Enough said really, if he wasn't found guilty after this long.

This just looks like a sad attempt to slander someone.

9. hurtz8

hurtz8 Banned Banned

I agree, the pic is photoshopped with the local city and date added for what it looks like reference. Is it real? Unless Don is joking it is. Don goes after people regardless of family tragedies, I don't see how you can give that guy a pass when he belittles people on a daily basis.

10. Aegis

I don't know the guy very well at all, but if he (or someone not claiming to be him but acting suspiciously like him) appeared and made a post simply to throw faeces at someone else, he'd get much the same reception as this.

pgsmith likes this.
  11. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng All weight is underside

I thought Don Roley was in Colorado Springs?

I can find no conformation on this story other than what I have seen in FaceBook.

12. hurtz8

hurtz8 Banned Banned

Me either, but I have found a site that says Don is related to the man in the article and lived in that same town in the past.

13. hurtz8

hurtz8 Banned Banned

In that article it says police were called because "gunshots" were heard. It says Don was the only other person in the house and his father was found dead with gunshot wounds to his torso. Gunshots, plural not just one heard and gunshots plural again to the torso. It also says he came back from Japan a few weeks prior to solve a family dispute involving his father. If this is a hoax, it is a sick one.

14. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng All weight is underside

I talks with someone I know who knows Don much better than I do and I pointed them to the story, they have not heard or read anything official, and they are of the belief that it is someone trying to make Don look bad. Basically they do not think it is true and believe it is more fake news

15. bassai

bassai onwards and upwards ! Moderator Supporter

The fact that the “article” is dated 16 years ago and only being reported now should tell you everything you need to know.

pgsmith likes this.
  16. Bujinkan Acolyte

Bujinkan Acolyte New Member

I am a friend of Don and got the story from his sister.
    Don's father committed suicide by the unusual method of shooting himself in the chest. No one is certain why.
    Because it was such a strange way to kill yourself, and Don was in the house at the time, detectives were called in and they took Don in for questioning. But it was quickly proven to be a suicide. So they let him go and there is no other articles or actions by the police.

17. Mitch

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and pass on information. What a tragic situation for all involved.

18. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Thank you for the clarification.

19. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

Not knowing the background of the situation, if someone has brought this up to make trouble online for don, then they're a major scumbag.

20. hurtz8

hurtz8 Banned Banned

Someone did bring it up to make trouble for Don, and I saw it and didn't believe it at first. But, then he commented on it himself confirming that it is true. To any other person, this would be seen as a horrible accident but suspicious.

Don has a habit of digging into peoples backgrounds and accusing people of things they haven't even been convicted of but simply questioned by police. He also allegedly bullied a man who could barely read and write to commit suicide (of course he says different but do some research on Dan Harmon and you can see Don was bullying the man outright and celebrated his death).

Pile on top of that Don claims to be a weapons expert and makes blogs and videos about how you can defend and shoot someone so that you will not get in trouble with the law.

I would say this well-buried secret coming out about Don is extremely problematic for him.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.