Discussion with DJDREAMAKER

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Topher, May 31, 2007.

1. fire&steel

fire&steel Valued Member

If I am not mistaken Chuck wrote " nor would it necessarily be a defense against a possible charge of harassment." NOTE the word "POSSIBLE"

A term defined in english does not always mean that the legal system will define it in the same manner.Not to mention the fact that people are not above telling porky pies to (ab)use the legal system to give the impression of they being the victims.

2. Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect Valued Member

Especially with Ralph's well established crediblity. He knows the police cheif and the mayor.

:rolleyes:

3. ChuckGuiteau

ChuckGuiteau Valued Member

Indeed, get real.
    The legal definition includes the term "systematic", and need not be repeated or persistent. You make the mistake of using a common definition when the subject matter is obviously in reference to a very specific usage.

Just because I say to you in passing ,"Y'all come by any time" does not give you the right to beat on my front door at 3:00AM.
    Similarly, Ralph's offer could hardly be considered absolute, especially in light of the rather heated discussion that followed it.
    Showing up unexpectedly on his doorstep under those circumstances could easily be interpreted as a form of harrasment.

Again, as to whether Ralph's potential allegations may have any merit would be for a judge to decide. That is not the point, however, as I stated previously.

4. dougal

dougal Valued Member

<<Removed>>

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2007
  5. Grimjack

Grimjack Dangerous but not serious

Remember the Konigun.

If you assume that someone is complete scum then you can assume that they will try to use the law in any way possible to harrass those on the side of justice.

Ralph is scum. So you can assume that if you give even the hint of being in the wrong he will try to bend the law to go after you. He may not win, but he may cause you a hell of a lot of problems. That would suit his petty way of thinking just right.

Cover yourself legally. Because a rightous person like yourself would never abuse the system. But the system can be abused. And Ralph has done so much abusing of trust that it would not be a stretch to assume that he would abuse the legal system to keep up his facade.

6. elftengu

elftengu Banned Banned

You're probably too old to join his club anyway. ;)

7. swatbwana

swatbwana New Member

There are no Harrassment laws in Ga.

And I'm surely deft enough to inqure in a sublte way, been a narc for 15 years and a cop for 23 I would play with him.

8. ChuckGuiteau

ChuckGuiteau Valued Member

I tried to send you a PM, but it's not going through. Check with the mods and see if they can fix this.

9. whiteshadow711j

whiteshadow711j Hiding in the Shadows

Can you explain this to me and give links to prove this ?? :topic:

10. DJDREAMAKER

DJDREAMAKER Valued Member

11. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahah

*takes breath*

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Attached Files:

12. Grimjack

Grimjack Dangerous but not serious

You see what happens when you lock threads that involve frauds like DJDreamaker? When the thread is buried under new ones and they think people have forgotten about them they show back up!

13. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

Unfortuately that thread got locked due to a combination of incompetence on my part :( and a corrupted database which was repaired by the admins. It wasn't done deliberately.

14. Zannen!

Zannen! Banned Banned

Ditto! I damn near spit my coffee on the screen, when I saw you posting this morning.

15. DJDREAMAKER

DJDREAMAKER Valued Member

RALPH
    M/23
    AUGUSTA,
    Georgia
    Instant Message
    Send Message Posted: Jul 18, 2007 9:09 PM I think Jonis had a great idea with this but she forgot to put this in it's proper place (oops), oh well i'll fix this and she can repost... so;

I am Master Sensei Ralph Hall, personal student of Grandmaster Masaaki Hatsumi and founder of the Wolfpack Ninja Academy. Everyone here should more or less know me but I lead by example and am always open to questions. I have been studying Ninpo/Ninjutsu since i was eight years old and am currently a Judan (10th degree blackbelt). I have taught in countries all over the world and continue to do so. I have proven my skill in the street and in combat as well. I teach because I refuse to believe that "generation next" is "generation x" and I do believe that their are heros out there who will rise to the challenge of taking their knowledge and making this world a better place. I care about a persons heart and life and never their appearance or money.

→→♥Ninja ~♥~ Hime &larr
    F/24
    <span class=lastlogin>,
    Georgia
    Instant Message
    Send Message Posted: Jul 19, 2007 9:06 AM Arigatou Gozaimashita, Sensei!
    You are a wonderful person with a giant heart. Thanks for being a kind Sensei to all of us. Not only that, I also would like to thank you for being such a great friend to my classmates and I- it is very reassuring that no matter what life brings, you will be there to fight for us to the death.... I sure appreciate a great friend like you.

::I apparently put my first post in the wrong place, so if you missed it.... here it is::

hello, everybody!
    My name is Nohime Akimichi-- this is my Ninja-name, a 4th Kyu/Brown belt student training under Master Sensei Ralph.
    I am of Asian decent, multilingual (I speak Spanish, Filipino, and English), and the Human Resources Officer (S-5) of the Wolfpack Ninja Academy. I see that we have new people in this group, so I encourage everyone(even current students/members) to introduce themselves so we can all get acquainted. BTW, if you would like to know how to contact me, just send me a myspace message.
    that's all
    Youroshikku Onegaishimasu,
    Akimichi Nohime Delete Reply

Shane
    M/17
    AUGUSTA,
    Georgia
    Instant Message
    Send Message Posted: Jul 19, 2007 12:29 PM hello everyone,

my dojo name is Negi. I am 17 years old. I have been training in Ninjutsu for over a year.
    I have graduated from the WolfPack Ninja Academy about a year ago. I am a Genin class ninja and a junior sensei.

When I first went to the academy I did not know what to expect. I had a great teacher named Ralph to help me. He showed me the way of the shinobi. He did not not just teach me how to fight, he taught me that it is a way of life.(to be a Ninja)

After my first few sessions I was very excited on becoming a Ninja. I knew I had alot of training to do if I was to become a Ninja.

For me I had some rivals on my way to becoming a Ninja, which in turn just pushed me harder to be the best and to this day I have rivals.

I want to be the number one Ninja in the World. One day I will make it a reality.

When theres a will theres a way.

Your the best sensei Ralph,

Shane Palus Delete Reply

April
    F/15
    AUGUSTA,
    GEORGIA
    Instant Message
    Send Message Posted: Jul 19, 2007 1:52 PM Hello my name is April and I am 15 years old. I have been training in The WolfPack Ninja Academy for about two years now. I am currently a 2nd degree blackbelt/S-3 operations officer, and am also being trained by My wonderful sensei, Ralph Hall.

Becoming a ninja was never an easy task. Especially being a girl and having a brother that liked to bully me. But as time went on, I sucked it up and rised to the challenge to become better than my brother. And now I am proud to say that I am not intimidated any more by him, and in fact more of a challenge to him. This academy has only benefited me and helped to build a stronger relationship between me and my brother. Now we have a greater love and appreciation for one another and the fellow students.

(Thank you for being such a wonderful person and teaching me with all your heart.) Delete Reply

abi
    F/17
    Wisconsin
    Instant Message
    Send Message Posted: Jul 19, 2007 2:26 PM i haven't trained with most of you. i am a new student, and i live in Wisconsin. my dojo name is Renge. my American name is Abi Michels. Jonah, Shane, and Glen know me too.

i look forward to training more when i can. i also look forward to meeting all of you.

Ralph, you are one of the greatest men, and men of God that i've ever known. i am honored to be your friend and student.

Abi Michels Delete Reply

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

as you can see i am very busy teaching and having a positive example on people wherever i go. i have students in every state and in countries all over the world and continue to encourage them to go to the source and train with hatsumi sensei so whether you think i am a fraud is irrelevant, we are on the same team. i must disappear again for my missions continue whether i like it or not. i will try to write again when i can. i hope to meet you all some day. i will keep you in my prayers.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2007
  16. Banpen Fugyo

Banpen Fugyo 10000 Changes No Surprise

Because they can't spell?

17. Al Bundy

Al Bundy Warrior Poet

So less than 1 year to "graduate". Wow, Ralph must be the best teacher on the planet.

Booking my plane ticket now. See you all in 6 months when I've got my godan...

18. Zannen!

Zannen! Banned Banned

I have never wanted to slap someone in my life. I really wonder if I slap someone here, if it would be enough to create a wave (a tsunami if you will)of slaps that would travel across the globe to reach you.

19. bujingodai

bujingodai Retired Supporter

OK we agree on this one.

20. Zannen!

Zannen! Banned Banned

Hi I am Slim Shady. I am founder of the Ninja Party Animals. I am currently a 10th dan to the 10th power. I am a personal student of Bert and Ernie Sensei, I would also die for a piece of Big-birds thigh. I currently teach all over the world and as you see I am quite busy please read the following:

Tom:
    12yr old/m

Hey Slim Shady, you’re the coolest, I like the way you tickled my sister, she spit milk through her nose. You are so cool! I want you to be my Bro, bro. Oh by the way my mom says I have to be at home by 8:00. But you can come over and play Dungeons and Dragons with me and my friends.

Sally:
    17yr/f

Hey Slim, I you rock. I never knew that a person could fight like that. The way you beat up that 80 year old women, you are the greatest fighter in the world. She even had a weapon. I know that cane had a sword in it, you could tell just by looking at it. I think you should come over my parents are away. You can come over and we can talk about he Bible and we can kiss and Junk. I get so hot and bothered when you talk about the bible and Ninjas.

Harry:
    14/m

Hey Slim, My mom says I am finally developing into a man, she can tell as my voice is getting deeper. Did you want to play Gi Joe tonight, then we can ninjer in the night like Naruto and Sasuke. When do I get my chunin scroll? Oh I remember after I do the panty raid on the neighbors house. Oh, I got a PS3 do you what to play Ninja scroll. And, eat pizza like splinter and the turtles.

Well as you can see I am busy playing ninjer with kids. I buy them beer and junk, yeah I’m so cool. I am the greatest super ninjer in the world. Bow to me kids and Love me.