Diet/Regime thoughts?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Razgriz, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Razgriz

Razgriz Valued Member

Heya, just looking for some thoughts ideas and recommendation in the pool of knowledge that's floating around here. Im currently 189cm/81kgs.

Recent image

[​IMG]

Since July 15th I have lost about 5/6 kgs in weight. Im hoping to maintain this weight level but to lean out, a lot.
    My currently daily consists of :

0400 Cardio +Core (TRX) 45 mins
    0530 2 Poached Eggs+Half a grapefruit

0730 Natural Yoghurt+Alpen, about 4 tbs.

1000 1XProtein Shake

1200- Grilled/Baked fish with a salad of some kind

1700- Depending on the day Tri,Bi,Legs,Shoulders or Chest
    +Protein Shake

1800-1900 Handful of brown rice, with some salad (lettuce,onions,mixed peppers,tomatoes)

------
    I've just cut out fruit and dairy, the only dairy being soy milk but I don't think that was a major killer anyway, though looking at my diet now I do notice a lack of some fats, aside from the eggs. Maybe worth having a bit of soy milk a day, after all?

I really want to build shoulders/arms/chest/back. As well as endurance (rowing?), can anyone offer some advice and further direction.

Kind Regards,

Raz

2. bodyshot

bodyshot Brown Belt Zanshin Karate

Hey Raz whats up. I took a look at your post and your pic and Im gonna try to reply based on what I saw and read, but Im guessing you have left some things out such as martial arts training.

Ok well from the looks of you I would say you arnt in bad shape to begin with and my guess based on you saying your doing 45 minutes of cardio a day means that your cardio vascular system is strong and that you have decent muscular endurance as well...But.

Heres my suggestion for you and keep in mind that its only my own unprofessional opnion ok. First I would suggest that you start doing some weight training about three days a week, if you don't know much about using weights hit your local library or any online source fo more information on lifting, although in my opnion dumbells are great for martial artists its up to you.

Make sure your getting enough to eat, Im guessing you would need 2100 too maybe 2300 calories a day if you wanted gain some muscles.

That's my two cents.