Did anyone ever play Headhunter?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Hatamoto, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Hatamoto

Hatamoto Beardy Man Kenobi Supporter

listening to the soundtrack of it now and it's bringing back loads of memories. Think it was released in 2000 or 2001, and I always thought it would be a brilliant movie if they didn't change it completely, but kept the stories and characters and events exactly as they are, obviously cutting out the puzzly bits and stuff for time constraints, but it was such an awesome game, a fantastic soundtrack, some properly exciting action, and a cracking (if riddled with cliches, but I mean very enjoyable) story.

That said Hollywood can't make a video game movie adaptation that doesn't suck so I'm kinda glad it hasn't been made... but it would be awesome to be able to watch it rather than play through the whole thing again to enjoy it another time, without the annoying training bits and time consuming puzzles.

2. ShadowHawk

ShadowHawk Valued Member

Fantastic movie-like experience of a game

I think the DC version is better than the PS2 ... did they change the music on the PS2 version?

3. Hatamoto

Hatamoto Beardy Man Kenobi Supporter

Nope, same music, same awesomeness :) DC version did feel a touch more polished though, somehow.