Deus Ex: Human Revolution new trailer...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Banpen Fugyo, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Banpen Fugyo

Banpen Fugyo 10000 Changes No Surprise

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FRWYRqaGFE"]Deus Ex: Human Revolution - E3 Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

:wow:

Last edited: Jun 8, 2010
  2. Ranzan

Ranzan Valued Member

Looks weird and awesome, MUST FIND OUT MORE!

3. Mitlov

Mitlov Shiny

Sweet imagery, but I hate game trailers that don't show any gameplay.

4. airweaver

airweaver Valued Member

Good graphics do not a good game make.

Deus ex 1= awesome game, shoddy graphics. Still awesome to this day.

Deus ex 2 was not so good.

As long as they still have a stealth element Im happy.

5. warriorofanart

warriorofanart Valued Member

Awesome trailer.

As an experience and often time self-proclaimed seasoned-gamer-of-many-systems I would like to say that graphics DO NOT make a game instantly good.

I've played through alot of crappy games that had good graphics but terrible gameplay.

Ion Storm is one of my favorite developers. The gaming world lost a great talent when it closed down. I'm hoping that Eidos Montreal will make Deus Ex as awesome as the first one. I'm rooting for them especially since they're developing Thief 4 (the greatest stealth game series to date).

6. flaming

flaming Valued Member

I might have to install deus ex again, i'd like to be able to play it on my psp though. My favourite level was hong kong, also had my favourite character tracer tong. The trailer looks promising.

7. Patrick Smith

Patrick Smith Tustom Cuser Uitle

Deus Ex 1 was incredible and remains in my top 10 favorite games.

Deus Ex 2 was not incredible and remains in my top 10 least favorite games.

Deus Ex 3 looks great, but it remains to be seen whether it will have the good gameplay and depth of story that the first game had. I think the depth of story will be the main decider about this games quality. I don't want it to turn out as another Crysis!

Flaming - I loved playing the Hong Kong level, but I also really loved the UNACTO base. :)

Last edited: Jun 13, 2010
  8. Doublejab

Doublejab formally Snoop

wowowowowowowow, this looks like it could be amazing. I really hope they bring in the RPG elements back from the original.

I actually really liked the second one, not nearly as much as the first one but still, I thought it was a good game with some great levels and good choice of what faction to work for. I also liked how difficult it was to work out who the good guys actually were.

I do understand why a lot of people dislike it so much though, it was definitely a step back compared to the first one gameplay wise.

9. february

february Valued Member

OMG EPIC.

First one is an all time classic, still playable to this day. Please don't let them screw this one up.

Roll on 2011.