Dekkers

Discussion in 'Thai Boxing' started by pulp fiction, Dec 16, 2006.

1. pulp fiction

pulp fiction TKD fighter

I just wanted to tell you that if you have myspace you can add Ramon Dekkers.

Have happy holidays.

2. SickDevildog

SickDevildog Lost In The Sauce

3. Alienfish360

Alienfish360 Valued Member

Or somebody that signed up with his name? lol

4. sportmuaythai

sportmuaythai Valued Member

I can't make sense out of your signature. Can you enlighten me? :confused:

Last edited: Dec 16, 2006
  5. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

indeed - please correct this to an English translation as per the TOS.

Thanks

6. Alienfish360

Alienfish360 Valued Member

It roughly translates into

"The Awesome One" Will delete it though even though it's been there for 8 months

7. Tommy-2guns...

Tommy-2guns... southpaw glassjaw

lol i liked the thai sig. you should keep it, the TOS langauge rule shouldnt really apply to an optional personal sig., if i was fat and had enough room, id have that written on my thai shorts, as it stands im skinny in the middle so its just the red bull logo...

anyhoo, whats the link to dekkers myspace? the man is a legend :) i hope he continues to inspire westerners to go to thailand and rumble. much respect to him.

8. pulp fiction

pulp fiction TKD fighter

Maybe but it seems real, but it was just in case if anyone of you that have myspace might want to add him.

9. sportmuaythai

sportmuaythai Valued Member

Regret to disapoint you, but the thai signature doesn't make sense. It actually reads Maharaja ( the great king-Hindi), then in two seperate sentences: Horrifying, and: Alone. If you bundle the three sentences together, it wouldn't make sense, because the sentence is incomplete. To make a wild guess, it could even mean that the great king died a horrifying death alone. :confused:

10. spirez

spirez Valued Member

Lol, oops!

That's the reason i wouldn't get a tattoo done in thai/japanese/chinese etc characters, unless i knew them really well or understood the language!