Deadly Muay Thai Black Belts!

Discussion in 'Thai Boxing' started by Wadey, Jan 14, 2011.

1. RatchadaNinja

RatchadaNinja Valued Member

No. I learned the one point fist exploding head technique.

2. ChangNam

ChangNam Valued Member

Kru means Teacher in Thai my friend. So it does not matter if the teacher is older or younger then u. In Thai we say Pi and Nong. Pi is for the peoples that are older then u. And Nong is used when talking to younger peoples.

Anyway did i find this video assaulting to the art of Muay Thai. There is no kata or so in Thai. The black belts did not even do 1 technique right. This look more like kickboxing. THIS WAS NOT MUAY THAI !!This is maybe the way many gyms around the world are training. But here in Thailand it is totally different. If someone try to start or try out something new OK !! But not call it Thai boxing. A word like Aero-kick would be better..

3. ChangNam

ChangNam Valued Member

i say sawadee or sawadee kap. Bangkok Thais say and using a ''R'' sawadee krap. In the news or tv u only hear the word krap. If i will say thank u to someone. I will say kap kun kap. Or to bee even more polite kap kun mak kap. The word kap/krap in the end. Is just to show someone respect and that u talk polite. If someone is older then me. I not have to know him/her. But to show my respect it is always nice to say. Sawadee kap pi. U here this word pi is used by Thais all the time. And it is all about respect to be polite to elder peoples....

Remember if u use krap. Then u also have to say mai ben rai krap. In steed of mai ben lay kap. And u have to use the ''R'' in all of ur sentences. I have been around for 9 years. And living here fore 3 years + now. And the ''R'' to me is over polite. And it sounds strange. For a average farang it is ok to say kap and just skip the ''R'' :hat: