Cyborg roid rage!!

Discussion in 'MMA' started by Hannibal, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

2. Devil Hanzo

Devil Hanzo Doesn't tap to heel-hooks

She's a handsome fella.

3. Hannibal

I do prefer her without the beard

4. righty

righty Valued Member

I'm sad now.

In addition these are my predictions: Providing she doesn't appeal or appeal isn't successful and she is out for a year, I would be surprised if the womens 145 division is still around. However I would bet they let her fight at 135 when she gets her license back. At the moment the anticipation of her fighting Rousey is quite high. After a year there's a good chance Rousey will be champion and it will give time for Cyborg to reduce weight to the lower division. Not to mention the anticipation will be even higher as as a comeback fight. Heard it first here folks!

Last edited: Jan 7, 2012
  5. Really???

I found THAT to be shocking:
    You cheat, you steal, you still cannot lose!!! :mad:

She should be a banker!!!

OSu!

6. Hannibal

I assume your sarcasm meter is broken OK...want to borrow mine? :)

[​IMG]

7. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

lol... that anyone would be shocked is shocking. Hannibal's sarcasm duly noted. :p

MMA is rife with steroids - those who actually get caught I suspect... are just the tip of the iceberg. Any professional sport is... the other part of the game is the labs keeping one step ahead of the testing agencies with masking compounds and what not. It's hardly shocking... why would MMA be any different than baseball, NFL, cycling or any other pro sport. It's a multi-million dollar business and humans are humans... there is always going to be a punter looking for the edge that leads to a pay day.

We have a girl at one of the gyms that I train at that is not far off of Cyborg... that anyone can look at her with a straight face is insane. Yes she's naturally strong, yes she's got a good work ethic... but I've known her for some time and no one else in that gym has ever made those types of gains. Ever. It's shocking... the highschool kids that come to the gym are the first to put it bluntly which I find sort of funny... some kid came in began to train... I had to remind him that he needed to sort out his monthly fee with the girl at the desk.. he looked at me with a straight face and said 'the juiced up chic?' - lol... out of the mouths of babes as they say. :D

Last edited: Jan 7, 2012
  8. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

and the hairy arms.

As Slip said, wont be suprised that abuse is rampant in this sport that I do love.

I think I mentioned this in another thread, Krystof Sozynski (k-sos) has stated that steroids are easy to get and masking agents work.

9. Basaroo

Basaroo New Member

She's come out with the usual dietary supplement nonsense to defend her actions. If a competitor in a combat sport tests positive after a fight for ped's they should be arrested and charged with assault! That's right, I said it. One of these days one of these jacked up freaks is going to kill someone, particularly in cyborgs case, where her female opponents are basically fighting a man.

10. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

Do I link that to Corona...

:evil:

11. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

lol... wut.

12. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

Didn't Brutal say he was a Strikeforce fighter? :thinking:

13. Hannibal

Brutal says lots of things...fighting knives with backpacks for one

14. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

[​IMG]

Never underestimate a guy wearing a good backpack.

15. Basaroo

Basaroo New Member

Eh, fairly self-explanatory, would put a stop to it.

16. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

So, in the same way that driving drunk voids your vehicle insurance, you'd have fighting juiced void the agreed competitive nature of the fight.

I've heard worse ideas.

Although, I think a lifetime ban would do the job. I have little time for cheaters.

17. Basaroo

Basaroo New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2012
  18. Er........ yes, thank you :cool:
    It seems to be beyond repair, I do need a new one!

I like the idea! :)

And I like the support it gets :)

OSu!

Last edited: Jan 8, 2012
  19. Hummmmm.... to the contrary, the fact that this conversation is happening makes it a pretty bright day to me :)

It is interesting to note that there is another discussion on roids going on in another thread on MAP where the first few posts were apologetic and even promoting the use of anabolic steroids as safe and advisable! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

OSu!

20. Basaroo

Basaroo New Member

The stuff about Hermes Franca is very disturbing tho