Cyborg Looses at Lion Fight 14

Discussion in 'Thai Boxing' started by belltoller, Apr 3, 2014.

1. belltoller

belltoller OffTopic MonstreOrdinaire Supporter

Someone's been snipping the deemed-too-clever-for-MAP poses before I could see it again. I can only imagine what it was.

2. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

Some things you can tell. Despite the stage persona.

Fighters who spit into their opposing corner are probably real jerks in real life.

3. belltoller

nahh...they just need more love

4. ShadowHawk

ShadowHawk Valued Member

I took juice and hgh in high school while playing american football. I strongly regret it now. The effects can be forever , not sure if certain things were caused by it. Rather not disclose. But yeah it can cause permanent damage. Look at Chael Sonnen , he had to take a supplement for his sperm count to get his.wife pregnant. When I took it I was not fighting, but did box during my early teens. I was introduced to it by a much older friend and ex thai boxer. This was long before my interest in muay thai just coincidence.

This was 9 years ago. Went from 135 to 150 in a week and never have been under 150 since. I walk around at 165-170 now , my gains sometimes make me wonder if the hgh is still in me. Same.height 5'11

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
  5. belltoller

I can imagine the kinds of worries you probably entertain.

I worked as a QC tech for a pharm manufacturer once and was exposed to some really, really nasty stuff when the industrial fume/safety hood the compounds sat under failed. Right at the very moment there was a substantial spill.

The kind of stuff that's so carcinogenic they send people out in those space-suit looking outfits when there are trace amounts in the environment.

Always in the back of your mind...

But I'm certain you'll be alright.

Now, if you ever look through your back window and happen to catch sight of a screech-owl only to realise you've seen your own reflection...

Then, you might want to start worrying... :wow:

6. Kurtka Jerker

Kurtka Jerker Valued Member

Pretty sure they were G2G in PRIDE FC.

7. ShadowHawk

ShadowHawk Valued Member

^all 90s ufc and most of prides run was untested. They got stricter after mark kerr went from 17-0 to losing ten or more in a row. He admitted to being high on painkillers and banned anti anxiety medecine during his undefeated run. He didnt mention roids but come on look at him.high and sculpted